Eastern European girls selling the Big Issue

This may well be just an English thing, but we have loads of these tasty looking, not too well off, girls around selling the Big Issue. We have a regular in our town and also nearby towns. I have often thought of the possibility of approaching one, to see if she might be acceptable to a proposition to earn some extra cash peeing for my cam, or just peeing for me! So far resisted the temptation but wonder if any one else has any experience with them.

That leads me on to the subject of homeless girls sleeping rough anywhere. Homeless people, particularly old ones, are not exactly appetising, to say the least, but there are also lots of younger people, and I am sure immigrants, sleeping rough due to circumstances. Sleeping in shop doorways etc. Where do these girls go to pee when they wake in the night, or even just sit round chatting. Do they just pee in front of each other.

Anyone got any thoughts, or experiences, on that one.

I honestly don't know what to make of this.

It comes over to me that you want to take advantage of someone who has a crappy job, regardless of their circumstances in life. Don't get me wrong here, you may hit the jackpot and get your video, but you may also get jail time.

I've only had one contact with these Big Issue sales people, and he was a drug crazed moron, abusing everyone who wouldn't buy a paper from him, last I saw of him was when the police were frog marching him away, still abusing the shit out of everyone he could see.

Homeless people in Melbourne have access to 24 hour toilet blocks, basically, the city council couldn't stop it, so they catered for it. There are several volunteer groups that help them out, food, clothing, blankets and the like, they are not abandoned.

• Like 1
I honestly don't know what to make of this.

It comes over to me that you want to take advantage of someone who has a crappy job, regardless of their circumstances in life. Don't get me wrong here, you may hit the jackpot and get your video, but you may also get jail time.

I've only had one contact with these Big Issue sales people, and he was a drug crazed moron, abusing everyone who wouldn't buy a paper from him, last I saw of him was when the police were frog marching him away, still abusing the shit out of everyone he could see.

Homeless people in Melbourne have access to 24 hour toilet blocks, basically, the city council couldn't stop it, so they catered for it. There are several volunteer groups that help them out, food, clothing, blankets and the like, they are not abandoned.

I don't consider it would be taking advantage of someone to offer them the chance to make a little extra cash, as if they where a model. Not in my nature to take advantage of anyone! They would be perfectly free to reject the proposition, after all.

I haven't actually done this, simply wondered if it might be feasible as they probably need extra cash, or they wouldn't be doing that crap job, and I also wondered if any one had.... Proffesional models do it all the time,and they don't need the extra cash half as badly. Are they being taken advantage of too? There is also the possibility that such a female might actually be pleased, or flattered, that someone thought they were attractive enough to make the offer, even if they refused.

However, the chances of me actually making such a proposition are absolutely infintesimal. Just wanted to open an interesting topic for debate that's all.

As far as the homleless people issue is concerned I guess I didn't word that too well. Firstly we also have organisations like yours, to give assistance. The point I was making about there being a problem for them, and I have no personal experience of their conditions as I don't live in London, but I undertand they are to be found en mass, in places like the Thames embankment. I don't think our councils provide the sort of 24 hour toilet facilities for them you are describing, but I might be wrong about that. I was speculating that young people, male and female, who for circumstances outside their control may have to be sleeping rough, and herded together like that, may well find themselves in the awful position of having to perform their oblutions with little or no privacy! As I said I should have worded that better.

[Qwould lE=Dickknicks, post: 42079, member: 6994]This may well be just an English thing, but we have loads of these tasty looking, not too well off, girls around selling the Big Issue. We have a regular in our town and also nearby towns. I have often thought of the possibility of approaching one, to see if she might be acceptable to a proposition to earn some extra cash peeing for my cam, or just peeing for me! So far resisted the temptation but wonder if any one else has any experience them.

That leads me on to the subject of homeless girls sleeping rough anywhere. Homeless people, particularly old ones, are not exactly appetising, to say the least, but there are also lots of younger people, and I am sure immigrants, sleeping rough due to circumstances. Sleeping in shop doorways etc. Where do these girls go to pee when they wake in the night, or even just sit round chatting. Do they just pee in front of each other.

I would say it's a British thing as we have them here in Scotland so UK wide not just English thing. ..

Most of them probably not homeless anyway

[Qwould lE=Dickknicks, post: 42079, member: 6994]This may well be just an English thing, but we have loads of these tasty looking, not too well off, girls around selling the Big Issue. We have a regular in our town and also nearby towns. I have often thought of the possibility of approaching one, to see if she might be acceptable to a proposition to earn some extra cash peeing for my cam, or just peeing for me! So far resisted the temptation but wonder if any one else has any experience them.

I would say it's a British thing as we have them here in Scotland so UK wide not just English thing. ..

Most of them probably not homeless anyway

O'K good point, British rather than English. It wasn't the big Issue girls that I was meaning by the Homeless, that is a separate issue. Just cropped up because I believe a lot of big issue people started out homeless, then bettered themselves.

• Like 1