Returning Home

We arrived back home today, a 3 hour drive, great to catch up with everyone, had a fine time. We unloaded the car, taking our bags up the back stairs of the house, Maigh leading, Mary following her, with me struggling with the last 3 bags. I was looking down, watching where I was going, and noticed that some of the steps had drops and dribbles on them, and quickly looked up. Mary's jeans were soaked, glistening wet pee dripping from the bottoms of her jeans, high heels not faring much better. Mary sighed as she made the top, and I heard Maigh murmur something softly, coming over to get Mary's bags, then hugged her tightly, as I eased passed them at to top of the stairs.

Mary giggled and looked down at herself, "I couldn't wait" she smiled. Maigh looked admiringly, gently cupping Mary's soaked pissy jeans, making Mary squirm a little, and murmurmed something else. Mary nodded and knelt down, and Maigh lifted her skirt, resting one leg on a lounger, and eased her black knickers aside. Mary sighed, and moved in closer, and abruptly, pee hosed out of Maigh, splattering on Mary's chest, soaking het tee instantly. I love wet clothes and the purple bra showing under Mary's wet tee turned me on, piss pouring down her front, soaking her jeans even more. Mary leaned into the stream, opening her mouth, moaning as her mouth filled. This didn't last, she quickly gagged a little, and spat it out, then just let it wash over her. Maigh squirted to a stop, looking down at a thoroughly soaked Mary, then stepped back slowly.

Mary smiled weakly, then looked up at me, "More, laddie, I want more."

I didn't have to be asked twice, and dropped the bags I was still holding, moving over to her, unzipping, and pulling my fairly hard dick out, pointing it at her. I had to concentrate a little, but managed to start peeing, soaking her some more, and she leaned into my pee, letting it wash over her hair, her hands grabbing at her breasts, cupping them, letting pee pool in her hands. I dribbled to a stop, Mary smiling, holding her hands up for me to help her up, hugging me to her, making my shirt damp, and kissed me slowly, and thoroughly, tasting me pee on her face. She eased inside, and we heard the shower running soon after. Maigh and I looked at each other, awe mirrored in each other's faces, then went inside. Mary came out of the bathroom, naked, and flopped onto the couch, declaring that she had had enough of being proper and circumspect, and of being polite and correct. She then lay down and slept for 2 hours, naked on my couch.

Maigh and I busied ourselves, turning the various power systems back on, vented out the battery plant, made some easy dinner and woke Mary gently, giving her a long tee to slip on. Interesting things may happen tonight, both of them are in the bath having a soak, I'm on here, sipping a beer, waiting to see what happens.

A fun home coming that I just had to share.

• Like 3