Just for Fun: Which Member Gets Peed On The Most

I'm bored and have a few minutes while a pie bakes. I thought I'd make a contest for fun. If you win there's no prize. Except the honor of having the most members here wanting to pee on you.

The rules are fairly simple, just reply to this post and include the following in your reply:

• State which one watchgirlspeeing forum member you'd like to pee on.
  • State where and how you'd like to pee on them.
  • State why you'd like to pee on them. To be nice, revenge, whatever, it doesn't matter.
  • You only get one vote. Make it count.
  • Incomplete submissions don't count.

Once there's not been any submissions for a week, I'll add up the votes and we have a winner. If there's enough votes to make it meaningful we can have both a female and male winner.

image.jpg.dc8ab75f7fcac638735d87937527964c.jpg

I will have a go....

I'd much rather be peed on by than pee on this member. I know she is not hugely into being peed on, so the following is a desire reserved for some parallel universe where she loves it....

I'd love to pee on a highly appreciative Sophie

I'd like to do it her her living room and spray my piss all over her.

And I'd like to do it entirely for our mutual pleasure.

Having said that, though, I would very much prefer HER to pee all over ME in MY living room!

• Like 1
I will have a go....

I'd much rather be peed on by than pee on this member. I know she is not hugely into being peed on, so the following is a desire reserved for some parallel universe where she loves it....

I'd love to pee on a highly appreciative Sophie

I'd like to do it her her living room and spray my piss all over her.

And I'd like to do it entirely for our mutual pleasure.

Having said that, though, I would very much prefer HER to pee all over ME in MY living room!

Sophie sounds a nice person,and shes a great laugh on shoutbox too..She would be a good choice Steve.:thumbsup: