Pee Shy Celebrities

The threads on which celebrities people would like to see pee or have pee on them made we wonder if there are any more pee-shy celebrities.

The Britsh Tennis player Laura Robson has tweeted a few times to say that she is having problems providing a 'sample' for a drugs test.

The threads on which celebrities people would like to see pee or have pee on them made we wonder if there are any more pee-shy celebrities.

The Britsh Tennis player Laura Robson has tweeted a few times to say that she is having problems providing a 'sample' for a drugs test.

Hmmmm,id happily hold the container under her pussy if that would help her...

• 4 weeks later...

I remember hearing of an actress who was filming a beach scene - I think it might have been Halle Berry in a Bond film. While preparing to emerge from the water she requested a couple of minutes to "center herself", but the diver with the film crew reported that what she was actually doing was peeing in the sea...

I remember hearing of an actress who was filming a beach scene - I think it might have been Halle Berry in a Bond film. While preparing to emerge from the water she requested a couple of minutes to "center herself", but the diver with the film crew reported that what she was actually doing was peeing in the sea...

Fantastic!....Lucky lucky diver. Wow but I would have loved to have been him, imagine if she had pulled the crutch of her costume aside to do it.

I have a pal and we fantasise about how wonderful it would be to be the invisible man, in the toilets of celebrity girls, like at shows, or filming etc., imagine being able to walk in with them and watch the whole wonderful sight from start to finish, even being able to squat and peer around the back, as she stood, hovered over the pan or wiped. Oh those lovely pee drips of gorgeous famous celebs!