Another Wet "Trip Home" Story

Guest WetFetishCat

Guest WetFetishCat

About a month or two ago I posted a story about having to hold my pee all day while babysitting, and then trying not to pee while I walk home. Something similar happened to me on Monday.

If you know me, you know I love coffee but it's something I can't afford anymore. I steal it from my roommates when I can but mostly I have to do without. On Monday, it just so happened I had a coupon for a free coffee at a place by my house. Since it was nice out, I walked over there and got it. This coupon and the nice weather worked out great for me, as someone purchased a pair of panties from me and I needed to prepare them and send them out. So since I rarely get to drink anything good anymore, I was definitely bursting by the time I finished the coffee and was able to get those panties nice and wet for the buyer. And like I said, it was nice out, so I figured I would walk to the post office. I should also mention I have a Starbucks gift card I rarely am able to use since it's always too cold for me to walk down there...

So I walk down to the little shopping area where all the stores, restaurants, post office are and grab another coffee! Iced because it was fairly warm out. Then I walk a few more blocks to the post office. This post office gets a bad rep for being super slow with long lines and one rude employee...but it's my only option. I "broke the seal" by peeing right after that first coffee so I had to go a little bit again. Normally I would just not drink that second cup and warm it up when I got home, but because it was iced it would be watered down if I didn't drink it fast now. About 15 minutes later, and an empty cup, it was my turn at the post office.

I started to walk home and headed toward the big steps I need to walk up. If you read my other story, you know I hate these steps- not only are they steep and a work out, when your bladder is full, they are even more terrifying!! So, I walk through the park and head toward the steps, when I notice that whole area is now blocked off. Some crazy stuff is going on in my neighborhood right now and there have been cops, news teams, etc. I did notice a news van on my way down, so I should have thought about this. So now, I have to turn around, go back through the park, and up to the next street. But, the next street doesn't have a flight of stairs to walk up. Most do, but not this one. Lucky for me, I came across another street that takes you up and around the hill without having to walk steps. Just as steep, but easier for me to go at my own pace. This wouldn't be a problem if I didn't have to pee- I'm not way out of my way to get home but I have no other choice.

For a brief moment, I thought about just dropping my pants in a patch of bushes. But I'm not that daring. Especially with cops and news people driving by or walking by every which way I turn. Could you imagine that on the news? If I were a guy I could have saved my coffee cup and peed in it, very discreetly!

Finally I make it home and of course one of my many roommates is there, so I can't even squirm a bit or do the pee pee dance. When I really have to pee, sometimes I just have to freeze in my path because one more bit of movement will cause me to piss myself. When I freeze, I grab myself and squeeze tight until the sensation passes. But nope, I can't do that with people around. So, I walk in the door and feel the first little drip in my pants. She's laying on the couch with her computer on her lap, and I wonder if she would actually notice if I peed myself right there.

Walking up the steps to my bedroom and the big bathroom wasn't an option. She would likely notice if I peed myself there! So I walked to the back of the house and peed in that toilet. No sooner did I get my pants down, I started to pee. Right into my underwear! Of course, I'm running out of underwear, of course this would happen. Who knows when I can do laundry again. I quick sit down on the toilet, and just pee...not even bothering to take my underwear off. Just peeing right through them and into the toilet.

After I was done, I quick slipped off my underwear and threw them in my purse. Luckily I had a little zip lock bag in there filled with some change. I pulled my pants back up, went into my room and no one every knew. But I do have a wet pair of panties in a zip lock bag in my desk drawer that need to be washed and dried! Fingers crossed I can get some laundry done this week or I'll be going commando for a while!!!

*In honor of "Wet Wednesday" and my desire to "treat myself" to a gift this holiday season, mention WetCoffee or WatchGirlsPeeing when you order from me and I'll give you $5 off any purchase of $20 or more. As always, feel free to contact me for my list*

Guest WetFetishCat

Well I am running out of panties to sell unfortunately. I had a stock pile of old ones that I soiled for customers. But ran out of those and I sold two pairs from my personal collection this week which means any more orders and I'll have to go commando all the time soon!!

Guest WetFetishCat

I do go commando now during the day when no one else is home, usually just when I have pjs or sweatpants on though. Too uncomfortable to go commando in my pair of jeans. I hope Santa brings me some too! Size depends on where I'm shopping. I do prefer panties from VS though. I know they aren't the cheapest- but they do have some good deals and a lot of styles to choose from.

Guest WetFetishCat

Ha thanks for the support Kevin! Ugh and of course VS has panties 7 for $27 today only. I'm going to try hard to get some within the next few months though! Until then...maybe I'll have a few more stories to share.