Anyone want to be my mommy

i am very young and a boy I would like to hold my bladder and be desperate and will obey whatever mommy tells me to do

I will assume that you are an adult engaging in role play fantasy here and are not actually a young boy for real. Young boys do not tend to write such things. But if you post further on this subject, please clarify at some point that this is the case. As a forum we cannot accept members who are known to be, or openly admit to being, minors.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
I believe this person might identify as an AB or a little. I myself identify as a little and I have a Mr Uncle. We are both consenting adults and it has nothing to do with pedophelia in any way.

I understand that. And I am well aware that infantilism, aka adult babies, is in no way connected to paedophilia. And because I assumed it was something like that is why the post still exists and the member has not been banned.

But not everyone out there understands that, including some of the potential prude squad narrowminders who only ever get off by getting sites like this closed down. And such people might be dumb enough to take the OP literally.

That is the only reason why I ask for anyone into AB roleplay to make it clear that they are an adult playing a role at the outset, just to be sure of avoiding any potential legal difficulties.

I understand that. And I am well aware that infantilism, aka adult babies, is in no way connected to paedophilia. And because I assumed it was something like that is why the post still exists and the member has not been banned.

But not everyone out there understands that, including some of the potential prude squad narrowminders who only ever get off by getting sites like this closed down. And such people might be dumb enough to take the OP literally.

That is the only reason why I ask for anyone into AB roleplay to make it clear that they are an adult playing a role at the outset, just to be sure of avoiding any potential legal difficulties.

Absolutely steve!If any of us on WGP are prudes,i think its best to go now and quietly.But if you are referring to any kind of infantilism,you should really make clear both are consenting adults over 18.