Interesting peeing confessions from the internet

Here is an interesting confession from someone calling herself Mistress123. I found it on a new site I have stumbled across..... http://www.secrettalk.com/

I have an interesting secret to share....

A couple of days back I met a guy (in his 30's) at McDonalds ...He approached me while I was leaving & he had a weird request for me...

He told me he would like me to pee in his mouth & that he would pay me $250 upfront.First I was shocked a bit, since nobody has asked me such a bizarre question ever.

Well ..I had to pay my rent & I was already due quiet a bit last month.He was very polite while asking me this & I said OK ...Why not ???....

I just drank lot of water while at the McD & I also had a coke.I was already full & I felt like I had to pee as soon as possible without making a mess on my pant.

He then took me to a park nearby & there was this bunch of trees, plants & bushes at one corner.We went there behind the bushes & he just lay down on his back & asked me to squat on his face.I did.He then told me "Let's Do It" ....I was like ..Hell yeah ! ! ! Take it baby ..... LOL ..

I peed right into his mouth & I was looking at his face.It seems like he was enjoying that & his facial expressions was as like as if he was drinking a fine wine...Ha ha ...

I usually aim good while peeing & almost all of my pee went right into his mouth except for a few drops that was all over his face.That was weird though ...

He thanked me for agreeing to his request & complimented the taste of my golden piss & he even tipped me another $50 for the good aim ..Ha Ha ..I wasn't expecting that ....

It was $300 in total & I never believed what just happened ...I was surprised & I was in awe.I wish he could visit the McD often ....LOL ...:)

• Like 3

Here are some more interesting confessions from another site I stumbled across for females - Female First - where I have found an entire thread devoted to the most amazing places members have peed. Here are the best ones.....

-------------

Julianne:- Definitely on another person.

And down a kiddies slide at the local playground.

--------------

Kelly-girl:- The most unusual place I had to pee was in an elevator. After being stuck between floors with two other ladies and two men. Myself and one of the ladies had to pee in the cornor and one of the men peed on the wall by the door. Also had to pee in a mens room once.

---------------

Julianne:-Hey, I often used the mens loo. When there is a queue at the girls, I have no problem to sneak in the mens and use a cubicle.

Once I even used the mens urinal.

---------------

Paula J:- Front passenger seat of a car while still being driven on the motorway.

----------------

Kelly-girl:- Some years ago one of my girlfriends and me were out one night and had been to a bar. We took the bus and had to walk aways to catch the bus home. All the beer we had drank wanted out and we couldn't find a place to pee. Walking through a parking lot we decided to pee there. My girlfriend found a car that was unlocked and the window down. She suggested we pee in the car so we did. I opened the rear door, hiked up my skirt, got my panties down and backed my butt in. I peed on the floor and when I finished she got her shorts and panties down and did a pee on the seat. We closed the door and caught the bus on the next block.

----------------

Littleittynittypritty1:- A bathroom sink. The toilet wasn't installed yet but the sink's plumbing worked fine. I was desperate and there were people everywhere else and no other bathroom in sight.

----------------

AGirlCalledKill:- The time I peed up a tree like a man! Was walking home after a very late night out (About 8AM) and I really needed a pee, saw a partially hidden tree and stood holding my flaps and let the golden streams go down the tree. I felt very proud of the markings I made, then I wiped myself with my knickers and left them at the roadside. Very satisfying.

-------------

Lena:- On another person.

------------

Brewb:- On the highway, on a sunny day, through the school bus window...

The convertible car following us had to start the wipers.

-----------

Emmajane2:- Over the side of a building at a roof top party.Knickers down, skirt up, hips forward, and peed hard.

-----------

Persona-non-grata:- Recently another woman peed whilst sitting on my knee outside a pub.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the entire thread for anyone interested - http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=143674&start=30

• Like 1

Here is an interesting one from a website called MisterPoll, from someone who is not identified......

Hi. I was hanging out with a girlfriend, while she was cleaning her room. While cleaning she came across her ex-boyfriends shirt. She told me he was a real ass, and that he'd been asking her for his shirt for the last few weeks. I told her she shouldn't give it back, but she said she wanted to give her ex his shirt back. Then she threw his shirt in her small trashcan. I thought that was the end of it, but then she stunned me by unbuckling her pants, and pulling them down. She sat down on top of her trashcan, and proceeded to relieve herself all over her ex-boyfriends shirt, and said "I can't wait to give my ex his shirt back!" Then she pulled her pants up, and shocked me further by asking me if I would be willing to make a contribution before she gave her ex his shirt back. I was stunned, but I had to pee anyway, so I unzipped my pants and peed into her trashcan, all over her ex's shirt. She then took the trashcan out to the backyard and dumped the shirt out to let it dry... I was surprised at this, and I was wondering how common this behavior is...

Here is the link if anyone is interested. It is a site where polls are posted....

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/566229

• Like 1