Can’t Stop Trashing BF’s House

On 10/18/2024 at 10:25 AM, RuinTheFoundation said:

I’ve been interested and active in pee and vandalism since I was a little girl, but whenever I’m stressed I piss mark very destructively. I’ve been paying my moms way through school and helping my bf through his sex addiction and I can’t help but give into the knee weakening urge to piss under the floor boards or short circuit the wiring in his his with my diluted piss 20x a day. There’s a little hole in the wall that I can see an electrical box through and I’ve been aiming my stream through it for days. I also have pissed on his front porch with just my back to his neighbours, but a very hissy pee. 

I’m cum, dick, and piss obsessed and I’m trying to keep it together for him but he could never keep me satisfied even in his deepest addiction. I need constant pussy suckling and worshiping, I thought me being 25 and him 40 might help but I just can’t be fucked or filthed enough. 

I can tell I’m regressing, how do you control your sick urges?

Hi

Fetishes and kinks are really powerfully functions that can take total control over someone’s life. It’s like addiction. I’m really into piss-play and love it so much. I can never get enough of piss. If I’d choose freely I’d love to be peed on by hundreds of women all day long. 
I’ve been through sex therapy and most fetishes are results from untreated childhood trauma. Therapy could be a solution if you want to be able to control your desire.