Our Changing Bodies... The Effects of Aging

Kirby23

I am a male in my 40s, and like many people my age, am starting to feel some effects of aging and my "changing body."

I am curious what others' experiences have been? General health-wise? Sexually? Pee-related?

How has aging affected your overall outlook on life? If you are in a relationship, how has it affected that aspect of your life?

Are you as horny as you used to be? How has your pee kink evolved?

- - - 

For me personally, there have been some ups and downs. I'm in decent shape now (I used to be heavy, but I've lost a lot of weight). I am still able to do most of the things I used to do when I was younger. But when I was heavier, I definitely felt "older."

There are definitely the random aches and pains, but those have diminished as I've lost weight. 

As I age I'd say I'm more focused on my mental health and well-being. I don't allow myself to worry about the little things that used to get me upset. 

I think I've become less selfish. I try to focus a little more on my kids' and wife's happiness and comfort and a little less on my own.

I am as horny as ever, but my wife is definitely not, so that requires a delicate balance. Because we don't have sex as often as we used to, I often suffer from PE. Because of that I've sort of had to re-learn how to do things in bed. I focus a lot more now on foreplay and her pleasure because the actual sex is so quick.

Pee-wise, my kink has definitely grown over time. Especially as my relationship with my wife matures, and she lets me explore more things that we never did before. And I'm also much less afraid or ashamed to ask her for what I want.

• Like 1

We both look in the mirror and the mirror says , You back again ! Yes were both aging , but we see it as a plus , Ruth is more alive now than any time in her life , We have NO hang ups , we eat well , no drugs , I, don't drink , She is on another planets after 2 glasses of wine .  my plus in life .

Our body's are changing ,yes , but we see each other as as young as we want to be. Our sex life is out of this world ,fantastic . She is tje greatest thing that had ever happened to me , and She Says the same about me to her .

• Like 1

I'm 74 years old. I self pleasure every morning. I've been a construction worker all my life so, while there is plenty of wear and tear, my body is still strong and in pretty good shape. I still have a vibrant and kinky lust for life .

• Like 1