hi everyone

ukpee

Male 43 from Scotland UK

Love to hear a girl piss you know. Sssssssss noise :)

Sometimes i will piss with my wife while she is on toilet and we will pee together as we kiss i sometimes feel a little spray on the end of my cock from her but she never lets me pee on her fanny and really would love to.

Well hello anyway :)

• Like 3
Male 43 from Scotland UK

Love to hear a girl piss you know. Sssssssss noise :)

Sometimes i will piss with my wife while she is on toilet and we will pee together as we kiss i sometimes feel a little spray on the end of my cock from her but she never lets me pee on her fanny and really would love to.

Well hello anyway :)

Hi 'ukpee' .

not long here myself, but welcome. I always, out of curiousity, like to know roughly what age bracket people are in, somehow its good to know, I persoanaly find it re-assuring.

always nice to know a guy can share his interest, even if only a little, with the missus. I hope you find plenty of interest here. Welcome.

welcum friend! great place to be! I am lucky to be married to a lady who will pee on me and likes being pissed on herself! I am fine being pissed on by either gender! I am a slut!!!

You jammy bastard.....good on you :-) I would love to feel a woman pee down my cock

• Like 1
You jammy bastard.....good on you :) I would love to feel a woman pee down my cock

My first marriage was not great ukpee as she was not adventurous, so me thinks I've earnt this triumph! I absolutely adore my wife, love her deeply but have never viewed her as a possession! She enjoys showering me with her glorious golden rain, and I truly appreciate that! Its something magikal being pissed on by a woman; although being a slut I enjoy being pissed on by men too!

My first marriage was not great ukpee as she was not adventurous, so me thinks I've earnt this triumph! I absolutely adore my wife, love her deeply but have never viewed her as a possession! She enjoys showering me with her glorious golden rain, and I truly appreciate that! Its something magikal being pissed on by a woman; although being a slut I enjoy being pissed on by men too!

You very lucky sometimes my wife will come in shower wearing panties sometimes stockings and will pee her panties always with the shower on

Ha tell me about it my 1st marriage was dreadful I adore the woman I am with now I adore her and would be lost without her

Sometimes when I ask if I can pee on my wife's fanny and she says no I feel bad because it's not to make her feel horrible I tell her for me it's like cumming feeling extended and I'm definitely not into anything above the waist I don't mind touching her pee stream.

Between her lips when she has legs spread a little on the toilet

• Like 1

I adore my wife pissing on me ukpee, its almost like a religious experience - baptism style! I can piss on her anywhere as she doesn't mind! We have had some great outdoor experiences, one being a photo shoot down the prom when a guy approached asking if he could watch and wank!!! Of course we both said!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...