All,

As you know I am an older dude who has a gorgeous wife and am blessed to have my SIL and MIL as frequent visitors. They practically live here for logistical and familial reasons. The three of them have monster bladders but all piss differently which makes the pleasure that much more intense.

We were going out to dinner and a show in the City when the SIL who is the primary instigator said beforehand let us not piss when we are out, and that includes you Tiny. It will be a game to see how would be the most desperate and fullest when we got home. I know we I was going to lose. I had to figure out how to hold my piss for 6 plus hours as I usually go every two hours. A diaper was a thought but then the girls would see it when we got home as I had to pee in front of them. Sneaking a pee after parking the car, possible depending where we are parked. Withholding fluid I take was on top of my list plus a hard hot workout before so I was dehydrated.

I got a bit lucky as had to park near an alley way and after my wife said she was cold I volunteered to grab her sweater in the car. They all bit that this was legitimate. Here was my chance. A quick look and found a dumpster in the alley. Whipped out my cock and pissed at a moderate clip for 15 seconds to release some pressure but not drain all the way out as I would have to piss in front of the girls when we got home. It worked.

Got home, wife was beyond desperate, SIL was next closely followed by MIL. The girls were surprised I could hold on without to much desperation. I had them tricked plus I could enjoy listening and watching their pee. The SIL bolted out of the car like usual and was draining out within a second of sitting down - steady light to moderate flow. I could see her pink panties had a wet spot as she leaked. MIL bolts for upstairs toilet by landing and I hear a loud whistle splat on the porcelain which proceeds her long tinkling pee. The wife barely made it out of the car, pulled up her black dress and yanked her white lace panties down and exploded on the front sidewalk with a torrent of piss that ran down the driveway into the storm sewer. Impressive indeed with the speed of her flow. I watched her intently while still being able to listen to the SIL. When wife was done SIL was still draining out so went to tease her by saying, " you sure take a long time to piss". She just smiled. MIL was not audible after her initial release as too far away and was distracted by the other two.

Finally it was my turn. With a semi erect cock all three girls watched a 20 second slow pee into the toilet and they commented, " you did not have much piss Tiny but you held it". I said, "I was dehydrated from my workout". All three bought the story but I am still called Tiny though all three like the size of my cock.

• Like 2
  • Love 1