Hot Wife Dazzles Again in the toilet

All,

As I have written in the past the wife and my SIL and MIL have monster bladders - it must run in the family. The girls call me "Tiny" because I can barely hold a third of the urine they can but that is a conversation for another day.

Wife comes home from work and grocery shopping in her short grey tweed mini skirt and white sleeveless blouse with a very skimpy black Victoria Secret bra that barely holds her full "B" cup in.  Looking like she is in agony she whispers in my ear after a quick kiss that she is going to explode with piss.  Meanwhile, I have my plumber friend fixing the kitchen sink drain. Wife waves hello and runs up stairs with her three inch heels and frantically pulls her lacy black thongs down in the toilet near the landing with the door open and unleashes a piss for the ages as she explodes her three inch flow while standing over the toilet (I could not watch because the plumber was over but I know how loud she is when standing) along with an audible sigh that could be heard downstairs. Meanwhile the plumber is making believe he is looking at the pipes under the sink but more realistically listening to the wife explode. Her piss was very audible as it sounded like a jumbo jet taking off. The wife suddenly stops her monster flow after 43 seconds for a brief lull then starts up again but not quite as loud but still very forceful and all in the water for 22 more seconds. After a brief second pause she finishes with a steady moderate but still audible flow in the bowl for 20 more seconds and then finishing with about 10 seconds of dribbling, still audible to even the plumber. She wipes quickly, washes hands and plumber gets back to work.

Wife pranches downstairs a few minutes later after applying more bright red lipstick and gives my plumber friend a more appropriate greeting. He stands up and smiles, eyes wide open, bulge in his trousers and greets her. While fluffing her blonde curls and strutting her 5.9.125 frame around she pours us a glass of wine. I whisper in her ear, "your bladder is going to fill up again". She quietly says, "that is the goal". Meanwhile, I have trying to get the plumber out of the house so I can release some cum in the wife. Twenty minutes later we had success then again two hours and five hours later. The wife did not disappoint with another monster piss 4 hours later.

MIL heard the second piss and she just smiled at me by saying, " I can piss longer but not harder".

Horney Old Owl

• Hot 1
34 minutes ago, Mrhapee said:

You should record audio of wife pissing to share, I would love to hear that volume of pee. Thanks for sharing stories. 

She can hold up to 2.25 liters or 2250 ml, a lot of piss. SIL can hold 2.4 liters, MIL can hold 2 liters even. A lot of piss for all three. I have recorded all three girls but they don't want is shared with anyone. Sorry.