Sighting with my girlfriend and piss vandalism

My girlfriend and I were parked in a small lot by the river last night. This red car pulled down and parked about 3 spaces away from us on the passenger side(the side I was on). I had my window cracked and could hear 2 girls talking. They drove away after 10 minutes, then came back and parked in the same spot. I saw the driver get out and heard her say “I have to pee bad, Kayla!” Her friend said “down here? There’s people right there!” The driver said “I don’t care I’m pissing right here.” She then pulled down her pants and pissed right there! I could her the pee hitting the pavement and a little hiss from her pussy. She had her door open so there was a light, I would see her stream. It was steaming from it being cold. She pissed for about 30 seconds then shook her big ass off and got back in the car. I heard her friend say “that guys just watched you piss!” The driver looked at me and said “we have to leave”, and the left. 
 When my girlfriend and I left, I could see how big her puddle was, it was huge! She must have really had to go lol. And so did i. I asked my girlfriend to go to the gas station to get a snack and to go pee. I went to the bathroom and pissed all over the wall and the floor. Then jerked off till I came all over the trash can, it was a big load too! 

I took a video and sent it on Snapchat! If you wanted to receive these videos add me! Mark_king6969

i hope you enjoyed as much as I did