Has anyone been shamed by an adult about how much they pee in a public toilet? Listening in and commenting on how long your stream was? Where did the wee come from? Why so much? You must have been desperate! Shaming in front of others? Has anyone else experienced this?

• Like 1

I would not be shamed by those comments. If someone commented on how much I peed, and that I must have been desperate, I would be proud. I would wear it as a badge of honor. Yes , I have a big bladder , a high pain tolerance, excellent bladder , and sphincter control, and I enjoy holding my pee until I can't., Thank you for noticing.

Edited by wettingman
3 minutes ago, wettingman said:

I would not be shamed by those comments. If someone commented on how much I peed, and that I must have been desperate, I would be proud. I would wear it as a badge of honor. Yes , I have a big bladder , a high pain tolerance, and I enjoy holding my pee until I can't.,

Thats a good point! why is there anything to worry about? I can hold my pee, i enjoy holding and i enjoy letting go in a public bathroom, in full flow!

• Like 1

I got shamed as a kid for having a wee into a drain (and now I’ve combined the topics. What happens now?) It seems surprising to be shamed for having a pee in a public toilet since that’s what they’re for