Public Toilet Pee Fun

When I was at university, about 19 years old. I used to go to the public toilets at our local bus station. These toilets were always very busy and they attracted people not fussy about where they pee. Quite dirty and smelly. Piss on the floor. Always a long queue of desperate ladies. Quite often these ladies were older and quite large in size. Talking about how desperate they were in the queue. For some reason the place excited me. So I would queue up listening to how desperate they were, complaining about the queue and wondering what the women in the cubicles were doing, taking so long to have a wee. I'm standing in line feeling so horny and wet and desperate because I've been holding after lots of cups of tea and water. Finally I get into a cubicle and I pull my panties down and open my legs wide. I can hear long power pisses going on either side of me. Even other things being pushed out and I'm so horny. I can hear panties being pulled down and up, Huffing and puffing. Dribbles of pee after a full stream. Silently I'm rubbing my pussy and pissing at the same time and I used to cum so hard! I did this maybe once a week at uni. I didn't tell anyone about it. Anyone else do this?

• Love 3
  • Hot 1

I haven't experienced what you are describing, but I enjoy your description as someone from the opposit end. And I would actually love it if I had a fan like you in the other stall listening. I prefer to stand to pee (and to pee on the floor rather than the actual toilet 😇), but I would absolutely love the thought of someone hearing me from the other stall and them being turned on by it. Your post did get my hopes up a bit about there actually existing people liking/getting excited about listening, so thank you.

• Love 2