Washing basket incident

My wife's sister and brother in law are staying with us for two weeks, on holiday. 

Earlier today, my wife had gone out early, and i was just having coffee in bed, when my sister in law knocked on the door and said she was going to do some washing. Before i knew it, she had picked up the washing basket that sits in our room. Nothing unusual in that you think. The problem was, i had unloaded a hot piss load into the basket the night before, as my wife had cheekly laid her knickers on the top, and that of course had got me aroused so had to cover them and the rest of the clothes in my pee. 

I hurried out of bed to try and assist my sister in law, even suggesting she put the kettle on, whilst i emptied the clothes into the machine, due to my embarresment. She insisted she did it, you know trying to show willing whilst they're staying with us.

The clothes were still very damp and even i could still smell the slight aroma of pee. 

She didnt seem bothered by this as she sorted and just chucked the clothes into the machine. 

I'm not sure if she had cottened on to what had happened, but she didnt say anything. It was pretty embarrasing, but also exciting watching her handle the pissy clothes 

The weird thing is, she has washed a lot of towels over the last few days, which made me slightly suspicious if maybe she does the same too 🤔🤣

The question now is, do i maybe raise the whole pee fetish thing🤷‍♂️ 

Maybe after a few drinks i can bring it up in converstion? 

• Hot 1