Listening to my wife’s cousin

Love listening in on bathrooms myself. Especially the one at my local Safeway. There’s these little vents in the door for air that you can hear all the action from. 

Two days ago I was on my way to use the bathroom myself and there was a middle aged woman just kinda standing there like she was waiting. She said they wouldn’t give her the code at the pharmacy close by so I gave it to her. She walked in and she didn’t start right away which made it harder for me to act like I wasn’t just creeping out by the door. Then she did and it was these crazy 4 to 5 second bursts so loud I heard her over the generator. Little did I know her friend was near by and saw me kinda hanging around her door when the other one was open for use. I pretended like I was using the water fountain and walked away. I then ended up behind them in line we smiled and talked a bit but she had no idea how aroused I was by those blasts.

40 minutes ago, Andy68 said:

Hi there, I’d like to write about my wife’s cousins peeing ability. She’s 44 years old (1 year younger than my wife), good looking hairdresser and has a fairly average build. 

My instinct picked up on her when we were at my wife’s 40th birthday party at a restaurant . I was sat next to her on a long bench with people either side of us. As the evening progressed I realised that she hadn’t got up to use the toilet despite drinking quite a few drinks topped off with water. It was then I noticed her pressing her lower tummy and slightly wincing at the additional pressure. To me it was obvious that she was checking out her bladder. Thirty minutes later I needed to relieve myself and was quite convinced she would follow. The toilets were located in the entrance lobby and it would have been easy for me to overhear any peeing going on as there is only one door separating the toilet from the lobby. But she stayed put, busy chatting and laughing with family and friends. Again I sat beside her and witnessed the same bladder pushing three more times. To put it mildly, I was intrigued. Eventually the evening came to an end and she finally decided to pee when everyone else was leaving. Of course the lobby was busy and I couldn’t hear a thing but I did notice that she was in there for a good five minutes. 

Fast forward two years and we have another party at our house. Something was telling me that she was able to pee quite a significant amount. So I hid my phone with the voice memo app running in our bathroom. Sure enough she waited until the end of the evening before visiting the toilet, despite drinking 1.5 litres of beer and a couple of glasses of water. I was beside myself with anticipation waiting to hear what she was capable of. 

I wasn’t disappointed when I played it back. It started with a high pressure hiss splattering the side of the toilet for 20 seconds. She then seemed to slightly reposition and then carried on with high pressure pee pushing and pulsing every 4 seconds. This carried on until she’d accomplished 12 pushes and nothing more was coming out. She finished with a small sigh and wiped. 

I have always enjoyed listening to females peeing and for me the most exciting ones are different ones from the normal 10 or 20 second pees women accomplish. Well you can imagine how I was feeling that night!

Fast forward again to the following year. My wife’s 43rd birthday party. 

We were living in an old small rental property whilst our new house was being constructed. The bathroom door in this place actually opened into the kitchen and the toilet faced the door. 

I was ready for her this time with my recorder and had made sure that there was plenty of beer available and being the perfect host ,made sure that her glass was never empty! 

I was in luck. She was drinking the beer almost as fast as I could serve it. Anyway 2 hours in and she pushes past me and the wife in the kitchen to use the toilet but doesn’t lock the door. I went to the sitting room and hadn’t noticed that my 4 year daughter had followed her in there. Anyway here’s a description of her first performance. 

After entering she quickly unbuckled her jeans and sat down. Again she peed a hard hiss at the front of the pan for 25 seconds. She was just getting ready for phase two, to start pumping out the remainder when my daughter walks in on her and then she totally loses her concentration and she ends up just wiping with a half empty bladder. 

She has to go again 22 minutes later, hissing for nearly 30 seconds. She stops and pushes out 2  three second pulses when my wife walks in on her and they end up laughing loudly. Again this seems to put her off trying to finish so she wipes and flushes and goes back to the sitting room. No more than 15 minutes later, she’s back. This time she achieves full relief. Again she peed hard against the porcelain with a loud hiss for 35 seconds, stops, readjusts position and pushes out an incredibly loud hiss for 2 seconds followed by 15 similar noisy  bursts into the toilet. This pissing episode took her over 1 minute 40 to complete. Finally she was drained and she let out a sigh as if to say “ enough “.

I managed to record her another 5 times that evening with similar content although not as long as previously mentioned. The final pee she had to do was with my wife and daughter present as the daughter was being washed in the bath. After a couple of minutes chatting she complained about being desperate and promptly sat down and peed a 40 second calm pee into the water. I’m sure she did it this way as not to feel too embarrassed by her bladder capability and she certainly didn’t do any pushing. My wife started commenting and laughing at this modest pee length because the best she can do is a 10 second hiss. They blamed it on the beer regardless. 

Since then I haven’t been able to get a decent recording of her. But I’m trying to convince my wife that it is probably time for another party. I just need to be patient 

Those little bursts are sexy.  I like that she always seems to pee like that, even years apart.  It’s her unique style.  How does she compare to your wife or other ladies in the family?

Unfortunately my wife is just a full on hissy blast for up to 10 seconds. 
My previous wife would absolutely bore a hole in the porcelain with the power of her tight jet and they could last 30 seconds +. Another woman I lived with would always peed a strong gush for about 20 seconds and quite often she’d shout “weeeeeeeeee” all the time she was pissing, she never closed the bathroom door either. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Andy68 said:

Unfortunately my wife is just a full on hissy blast for up to 10 seconds. 
My previous wife would absolutely bore a hole in the porcelain with the power of her tight jet and they could last 30 seconds +. Another woman I lived with would always peed a strong gush for about 20 seconds and quite often she’d shout “weeeeeeeeee” all the time she was pissing, she never closed the bathroom door either. 

Nice.  I like the variety.  So the cousin is the longest pee-er in your life I suppose?