Me drinking a random girls piss

3 hours ago, Pissguzzler97 said:

I was at a music festival and this girl had a bucket list and one thing was pissing on someone. Well, I was thirsty and who am I to tell a pretty girl no?

IMG_0531.png

IMG_0532.png

IMG_0533.png

IMG_0534.png

IMG_0535.png

IMG_0536.png

IMG_0537.png

IMG_0538.png

IMG_0539.png

IMG_0540.png

IMG_0541.png

IMG_0542.png

IMG_0543.png

That would be so awesome!!!  A shower and a drink at the same time with that dual stream!!!

• Agree 1

Wow, what a lucky guy. And in the middle of a big crowd with lots of onlookers too.  How did that conversation come up?  You say random girl so I assume you didn't know her before hand.

Edited by Pooler
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
21 hours ago, miniskirtpisser said:

What an amazing experience for both of you! She’s such a lucky girl to be able to cross that off her bucket list! 

Thank you, it was truly a magical experience and I’m so happy i was able to help her cross it off, in fact, I was honored!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, chubbyjack said:

How did the onlookers react?

Were you able to clean up right away?

Everyone enjoyed it and some took videos and pics. As for clean up, I poured water on myself but other than that, I didn’t mind being covered in her golden nectar like that tbh

• Like 2
  • Cheeky 1
16 hours ago, Pooler said:

Wow, what a lucky guy. And in the middle of a big crowd with lots of onlookers too.  How did that conversation come up?  You say random girl so I assume you didn't know her before hand.

Well my friend ended up bringing her to us, and as it was a music festival, the conversation was weird to begin with and she mentioned her bucket list… and the rest is history lol. A lot of people call me piss guy now when I go 😂😂

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Pissguzzler97 said:

Everyone enjoyed it and some took videos and pics. As for clean up, I poured water on myself but other than that, I didn’t mind being covered in her golden nectar like that tbh

Did she have anything else on her list that was either fetishist or sexual?