Body odor thin line between disgust and arousal

Body odor is something that can be very unpleasant but also a turn on. It’s a thin line between disgust and being aroused. 
My partner really can’t stand the smell of piss, especially old piss like in a public restroom. She’s always very clean and smells of perfume. It’s of course nice and pleasant. I care about my hygiene as well. I work out a lot and shower at least once a day. Sometimes I can really miss being filthy together with someone.  I’ve only met a few persons who really smelled of piss and one of them was the DL-woman I dated some years ago. She could smell both a lot of sweat and piss at the same time. She didn’t shower more than maybe every third day and sometime she went a whole week just pissing her diaper and not cleaning or showering in between. She was very good looking and very attractive and I was so extremely turned on by her unwashed smell. It was so filthy in some way but also very natural. Her pussy smelled like a urinal and it made me so extremely turned on.  It really made something to me and being with her when she was a week filthy with a soaked diaper was just crazy hot. I really try to understand myself and why it’s turned me in so much. Do you have any experiences from body (good or bad) odor and what did it do to you? 

• Hot 2

For me it depends on whether the body odor is fresh or stale.  For instance, a person who has just worked out and smell of fresh sweat is a turn on for me. A person who has sweated and not showered for a day or two smell stale and is a turn off.  Same with pee.  Fresh pee is a great turn on and the smell is erotic. Old pee that has sat around in a carpet, floor, diaper, or anywhere else for a couple of hours is a turn off for me.  Even if the pee has sat in a bottle for over an hour the smell and taste are not for me.

15 hours ago, Moore007 said:

Body odor is something that can be very unpleasant but also a turn on. It’s a thin line between disgust and being aroused. 
My partner really can’t stand the smell of piss, especially old piss like in a public restroom. She’s always very clean and smells of perfume. It’s of course nice and pleasant. I care about my hygiene as well. I work out a lot and shower at least once a day. Sometimes I can really miss being filthy together with someone.  I’ve only met a few persons who really smelled of piss and one of them was the DL-woman I dated some years ago. She could smell both a lot of sweat and piss at the same time. She didn’t shower more than maybe every third day and sometime she went a whole week just pissing her diaper and not cleaning or showering in between. She was very good looking and very attractive and I was so extremely turned on by her unwashed smell. It was so filthy in some way but also very natural. Her pussy smelled like a urinal and it made me so extremely turned on.  It really made something to me and being with her when she was a week filthy with a soaked diaper was just crazy hot. I really try to understand myself and why it’s turned me in so much. Do you have any experiences from body (good or bad) odor and what did it do to you? 

I get turned on by smells also. My wife is paranoid about the way she smells, so showers every day.  But on weekends sometimes when we're working on the house all weekend,  she doesn't shower and may not until Sunday night!! So if we've had sex Friday night and she's sweated by Saturday,  I can't help but go down on her!! She tryst to stop me, but once my tounge touches her pussy she gives in! Then by Sunday  I always try to catch her before she showers and go down on her again!! She fights it again, I think she actually really likes it!!!! And after 3 days of not shaving her legs or arm pitts , her legs are stubly but her arm pitt hair is got some length and I try to get her not to shave her arm pitts,  but she does every time!

Love a woman with hairy armpits!!! And legs!! Wish more women just went all natural!! In all ways smells and body hair!!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, nutinfancy said:

I get turned on by smells also. My wife is paranoid about the way she smells, so showers every day.  But on weekends sometimes when we're working on the house all weekend,  she doesn't shower and may not until Sunday night!! So if we've had sex Friday night and she's sweated by Saturday,  I can't help but go down on her!! She tryst to stop me, but once my tounge touches her pussy she gives in! Then by Sunday  I always try to catch her before she showers and go down on her again!! She fights it again, I think she actually really likes it!!!! And after 3 days of not shaving her legs or arm pitts , her legs are stubly but her arm pitt hair is got some length and I try to get her not to shave her arm pitts,  but she does every time!

Love a woman with hairy armpits!!! And legs!! Wish more women just went all natural!! In all ways smells and body hair!!

The way you describe your love of your woman and the natural state of her... Damn! I can only wish for a partner like you. So sweet and wonderful 🥰

• Hug 1
  • Agree 1