Morning pee

Well if I am having an erection when I wake up, it really gets painful coz it's not possible to pee in this position. So I am basically sitting in the toilet waiting for it to come down before I can start the flow.

23 minutes ago, Viper2024 said:

Well if I am having an erection when I wake up, it really gets painful coz it's not possible to pee in this position. So I am basically sitting in the toilet waiting for it to come down before I can start the flow.

I am a lucky guy who is able to piss even with a boner. Since the blood puts some more pressure to the urethra, I can create enormous arcs when hard. 😅

• Hot 2
1 minute ago, princepee said:

I am a lucky guy who is able to piss even with a boner. Since the blood puts some more pressure to the urethra, I can create enormous arcs when hard. 😅

Lol. I remember many years ago, I did attempt to pee with a full Erection. I was kinda desperate.  Thankfully I had removed my pants coz I just magnificently peed all over my legs.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/5/2024 at 7:54 AM, princepee said:

Me too! I’ve gotten into the bathtub countless times with morning wood needing to pee! I send a golden fountain up into my face and slurp it up! I had a boyfriend who’d wake up with a hard-on and I’d go down on him. He’d do his business while I sucked and not a drop would hit the sheets! Then he’d fall back sleep! I really miss him sometimes.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Fruit_On_The_Bottom said:

Me too! I’ve gotten into the bathtub countless times with morning wood needing to pee! I send a golden fountain up into my face and slurp it up! I had a boyfriend who’d wake up with a hard-on and I’d go down on him. He’d do his business while I sucked and not a drop would hit the sheets! Then he’d fall back sleep! I really miss him sometimes.

I bet he misses you too! I know I would. But I'd love to do what you did for him for someone too!

Since I retired I don't have to go anywhere so I can take my time getting up.   I sleep naked so whatever happens it is right out in the open .  Usually when I wake up my bladder is really full. In fact it is what wakes me up. As I come fully awake my nerves become more sensitive, and my need to pee increases. I lay there sometimes for over an hour as the pressure builds.. I experience waves of desperation and it feels like my pee is going to come out. Usually I fight it off but sometimes a spurt escapes landing on my leg. I don't want to wet the bed so after a couple of those and I feel pee running over my leg it's time to get up .

I have in the past just got up skipped my morning pee ,get dressed and started my day.at home. I drank 3 big mugs of tea. By late morning my bladder was screaming at me , and I was holding my dick constantly.  Even after I started leaking and spurting I held on for a couple hours. The spurts letting out enough pee that I could keep holding.  By early afternoon the leaking/spurting had pretty much soaked my jeans, so when I next spurt , I let it go for a huge satisfying wetting. 

• Hot 2