Accidental Wetting - Keep Calm and Carry On

This is something which has been tickling my imagination for a while now,  but I've held off writing one of those non-inclusive 'Ladies have you ever...' posts.

The scenario is one where you (ladies or guys) have been desperate enough to have a true accident.   Not planned, not deliberately holding, but a real clothes wetting accident - but the crucial part being that you have had to carry on your day without the ability to go and get changed.  Maybe removing wet underwear and going commando, or carrying on your day with only you knowing.  I guess it's a most likely scenario for those wearing skirts or dresses ?

Maybe in an office meeting, getting increasingly desperate to the point of the inevitable.  Then finally rushing into the loos but not before your panties had got soaked.   Choosing to throw them away and work through the afternoon - nobody else knowing that you were naked under your business skirt.   Maybe wetting on a flight and having to make the rest of your journey with only the items in your hand luggage and no dry clothes?

I'm keen to know how it felt for the rest of the day - any naughty thoughts about what had happened ?

There's a lovely example here: https://peefans.com/topic/31326-that-time-i-pissed-my-leggings…/?tab=comments#comment-440181

This has happened to me three times.   I have written about them on the forums.  Here are two of them:

The third one might not fully fall into this category.  I could have possibly done something about it, but I was trapped in a window seat on a train because the woman next to me was asleep.    I guess I could have woken her up but I kept holding it until I really couldn't hold much longer, then I made a conscious decision to wet myself and peed through my trousers into the seat.  I kept releasing bit by bit until I was empty and once wet I continued to do this for the rest of the trip.   When I got off the train I reached up and got my coat from the rack and put it on so it covered my very wet bum and put a newspaper on the seat to cover the wetness.  I walked off the train, through the station, through town and checked in at the hotel all with very wet trousers.

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

This has happened to me three times.   I have written about them on the forums.  Here are two of them:

I must admit I had your experiences in my mind as I was thinking about the scenario - thanks for sharing them again though, a new audience to appreciate them.

• Like 2

I am sure that if I wasn't so willing to pee outside or in public places then I would have had many more accidents.   But generally if I get desperate then I can find somewhere to pee without wetting - any side street, alley, park, stairwell, bin store, car park, etc., is fair game in those circumstances.   OK, if I didn't enjoy peeing outside then I probably wouldn't drink so much and wouldn't need to pee so often and therefore wouldn't get desperate so often.