How to tell someone you enjoy peeing outside?

On 8/18/2024 at 3:12 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

Great result @NaughtyTinkle - sounds like it solved that ongoing problem and you've got free reign now to enjoy peeing freely on future outings with that friend.

I wonder if the whole 'going out of the way' to find a restroom, but them peeing freely was their way to suggest you just free-pee ???   Like a kind of 'we'll go all the way over there even though it's out of the way so you can pee, or you could just follow my example...'  

Sometimes I find that by trying to hide my kink, I'm less open about 'I'll just pee here' than people where it's an entirely innocent pee - if that makes sense ???   But sounds like the same sort of situation.

Yes, that absolutely makes sense! I do that as well. I feel self conscious if I'm too casual. I start overanalyzing myself. It's like 'if I pee TOO casually on this tree then I may appear to be putting on a show. Because that's my thing. I'm an exhibitionist!'

I remember another user last year saying she can't pee with other people for fear she'll accidentally reveal her pee fetish. Like maybe there was some involuntary indicator of her arousal that she wasn't aware of. Something that other people might pick up on. Nevertheless, even if it was all in her mind it sounded like a perfectly reasonable paranoia to me. 

• Hug 1
  • Love 1

You could always say you find public bathrooms disgusting or simply that you don't mind doing "what the guys do" and think there should be more pee equity in that regard.  He's probably just doing the polite/gentlemanly thing because he assumes that's what you want.  Bet he'd LOVE if you said, "Thanks but I'd prefer just to go behind this bush.  BRB."  

Or a less subtle method.  🤭

i-pee-outside-i-love-peeing-outside-shirt-4.jpg

Edited by FlashFloodWarning
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1