Places we have pissed - pics

Who would be interested In exchanging pictures maybe videos of places we have pissed? Male and female. What’s the best site to upload to? 

For context I probably pee outside at least once a day and maybe someone would like to see the places. 

Let me know

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

The best site to post to - obviously Peefans.    After all that's what we're all about - a community where we encourage and celebrate with each other.

Once you start talking about other sites, it gets far to easy to fall foul on site rules - asking for and sharing off-site communication details for example. And encouraging people off to other sites really isn't the done thing.

• Like 2
On 8/11/2024 at 10:33 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

The best site to post to - obviously Peefans.    After all that's what we're all about - a community where we encourage and celebrate with each other.

Once you start talking about other sites, it gets far to easy to fall foul on site rules - asking for and sharing off-site communication details for example. And encouraging people off to other sites really isn't the done thing.

It’s a shame that I can’t get membership then. I have requested. 

also, trying to upload pics get error that that size is too large 

4 hours ago, Bertsmall said:

It’s a shame that I can’t get membership then. I have requested. 

also, trying to upload pics get error that that size is too large 

Gold membership ?   At the moment as we understand it, gold isn’t open but all members here have membership to all the rest of the site. 

And yes - maximum upload is 5MB which can be an issue with some photos.