Pee and littering

On 8/8/2024 at 7:49 PM, shakier1 said:

I have had a lot of run in with the cops over my life. Non of whom seem to be bothered ever. One time I was walking on the footpath in a park right, I was eating chips and drinking a soft drink. Anyway I had to take a piss, so 10 year old me turns to the side of the path and just lets it go. I was pissing and I finished off my drink and tossed it into the bushes.

As soon as I tossed the can I realised a cop walking behind me. He must have been patrolling the park. He just walks by and nods lol. He also happened to be eating a musli bar and just drops it about 10m ahead of me without even looking back. Til this day that has been one of the best run in’s with cops.

if anyone has any littering or peeing stories you can post here.

I think I never get to realizing when I litter and shit like that.  Probably done it more than i realize.  My buddies do for sure. My buddy Chris, its the only way he cleans his car I feel like is when he throws shit out the window.   But like I said, im just a slob.  Fuck and if pissing is litterin, than no one litters like me.  Lol

• Hot 3
19 hours ago, Kevin said:

I think the place where you'll find the most littering and pissing are festivals !

I saw streets at festivals that were flooded with piss, dudes (and girls) pissing even on people's front door. And it's common to see dudes casually dropping cans of beer or other trash as they walk cuz no one gives a fuck !!

Very much true at NH Carnival. The streets are lined with rubbish and even if there are multiple free/paid toilets on the road, there are still large queues. With the abundance of disposable cups and take out packaging both are inevitable.

Though the highlights are definitely finding those 'improvised' urinals. With a floor that's flooded, spreading all the way down the street with piss and an abundance of used tissues. Even some of those had queues...

• Hot 1
3 hours ago, embruh said:

Very much true at NH Carnival. The streets are lined with rubbish and even if there are multiple free/paid toilets on the road, there are still large queues. With the abundance of disposable cups and take out packaging both are inevitable.

Though the highlights are definitely finding those 'improvised' urinals. With a floor that's flooded, spreading all the way down the street with piss and an abundance of used tissues. Even some of those had queues...

I would have loved to be there to see the peeing.   Having queues to public piss spots is just brilliant.

• Like 2
On 8/27/2024 at 6:54 AM, TylerHasFun said:

I think I never get to realizing when I litter and shit like that.  Probably done it more than i realize.  My buddies do for sure. My buddy Chris, its the only way he cleans his car I feel like is when he throws shit out the window.   But like I said, im just a slob.  Fuck and if pissing is litterin, than no one litters like me.  Lol

What do you mean by Chris?

On 8/29/2024 at 10:06 AM, TylerHasFun said:

Chris is my friend.  i was saying how cleans his truck by throwing shit out the window all the time

That’s great! I love your littering stories.

• Hot 1
On 8/27/2024 at 11:00 AM, Alfresco said:

I would have loved to be there to see the peeing.   Having queues to public piss spots is just brilliant.

Definitely recommend it, it's an overall fun time either way. The other stuff is a bonus.

The hotspots at the end of the day are particularly interesting, you'll find so many tissues.
Even if it's been an evening the older ones from the morning will look so worn out/frayed by the sheer amount of usage

rainy_day.jpg

• Hot 2