Site Question / Help Is it allowed to promote any commission based content on here? If not, where should I do this?

This week has been crazy, I quit my job, and while I'm not too desperate for money, I've been toying with the idea of doing commission based videos and writing. I know you aren't allowed to link content locked behind a paywall on sites like this one. But if I were to post a commission sheet detailing my rates, boundaries, things like that, for both video content and writing, is that allowed here?

Hi and thanks for the question - and sorry it's taken a few days to respond.

The situation is as you've imagined, that we don't directly allow posting links to paywall or members / friends only content - but there is a solution which may well help in your situation.

It's covered in Site Rules 10 & 14:

10. Posting links in which you profit from is prohibited. This include affiliate links and images to sites that pay for views; please upload all images directly to peefans or use Imgur.com

14. If promoting anything - such as your personal website - please ensure you are adding value to PeeFans, rather than a shameless plug. You are not allowed to post advertising your personal onlyfans, however you are welcome to link to free pee videos of yours that have a watermark with your onlyfans on.

So - you can imagine, if we allowed links for profit there's a good chance we'd be over-run by people just wanting to hard sell, and most of those with no interest or genuine connection.

But as the rule 14 shows in the example, you're very welcome to post links to content hosted on other sites.  That includes your own content, on the proviso that it's free to view without needing a sign-in, friend request or payment.   And when people are there viewing that content, if you happen to have other content there that they can pay for - or the possibility of engaging with you on that third party site for customs, then that's ok.

What we do ask for is subtelty.   We're a community of friends, and we don't like to see that friendship being strained by people using it for their own motives - if that makes sense.