Auntie toilet tinkles

Sounds like your aunt shared with all of you some very intimate experiences with her peeing habits.  Since you are a female yourself, I’d be curious to know how your aunt’s streams and habits compare to those of your own and your mom and cousins, in terms of length of time, strength of the stream, and other characteristics.  By your description she sounds like she could take quite a long time when she peed.  

• Hot 1

Thanks so much for sharing the recollections of your aunt peeing in such detail. She sounds like a great person in lots of ways, not to mention attractive too. Hope you have more memories of her to share.

• Like 1
On 8/5/2024 at 5:56 AM, Need2peepee said:

My moms sister lived with my brothers, dad, and I along with our cousins her young son and dautgher. My cousin and I are around the same age and when we were little she used to babysit the two of us girls while my mother shuffled the rowdy boys to the actitives and our father worked a 9-5 corporate career. She was Auntie Theresa or Auntie Ti-Ti to me but to my cousin bredns was always mommy of course. Want to make this clear becauise as I recall growing up shed shuffle between referring herself as and auntie and mommy since she was both things to us girls. 

Anyway auntie was a tan skinned woman, relatively. petite but definitely curved with full thighs, large breasts, dark almost jet black thick head of hair (she was biracial on her grandfathers side). Anyway since we all lived together and we were all raised as a family by all the adults inthe house, auntie was the role of. a 2nd mom. I have memories of us being toddlers and her being very vocal about peeing from the start. I guess she also tied into potty training, was a conscientious, educated, liberal parent, Anywho, She had large D breasts with dark red nipples and big aureolas. Since she was newly divorced & focused on rasing young kids rather than dating and it was the 90s, she kept her “privates” as she called them unshaved and sported a thick bush of curly jet black hair on her “peepee” the other term she has for her puss and how she labels peeing itself. To this day its more likely to catch her saying “I have to pee pee”, “I’m going peepee’ etc then “i have to pee/piss”. 

Its hard to remember things vividly as far as pictuing a scene but I definitely recall her giving us play by play everytime she needed to go peepee around us. Since we were little if we were out in public shed take us in the stall with her and let our little toddler selves watch her go, not a care in the world cause we were babies. As we’d rush into a stall with her she’d often announced sweetly “C’mon girls hold my hands mommy has to go peepee” as she guided us into the restroom, found a suitable stall and dragged us in with her. She didn’t like to go in public if she could help it and pretty much only would when she was desperate or knew she wouldn’t get to another bathroom break for awhile. I remember being mezmorized as I watched her hurriddly pull down her pants, plop her round ‘hiney’ down on the potty with her legs. spread apart as a loud messy hissing piss erupted out of her hairy ‘peepee’ and watched her face relax ‘AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH’ she sighed loudly clearly enjoying her relief. As she continued to empty her bladder she’d often comment to us and i guess herself as she hissed, “Ahhh I really had to go peepee bad"  I remember the first time she appeared desperate and was holding the vroch of her jeans and dancing, my cousin said “mommy why are u holding ur privates”,? “Because mommy has to go peepee really bad and Im trying to hold it in…….oooouuuuu Im about to go peepee in my pants”. 

Another fave was when cousin and I were in a public bathroom, maybe airport or theme park and instead of squatting to avoid germs she intoduced us to the sanitary paper seat covers provided in some stalls. I remember her saying “here girls we put on a seat cover so you can sit without getting germs”.”Watch” she instructed as she grabbed the soft yet thin and see through tissue paper like potty cover saying” you put it on like this” placing it down over the entirety of the seat. She quickly pulled her pants and panties down exposing her hairy vagina, sat directly on the bowl and set cover with her legs spread fairly wide for the benefit of our ‘potty lesson’. “See you just sit right on the bowl and you just go peepee into the paper”, and as the words were leaving her mouth I watched in awe as her big hairy pussy touched the soft paper and a thick thrickle of yellow pee emerged from her hairy hole and soaked the thin paper below it. I got it excited becuase it almost looked like she was peeing in a diaper. “Ahhhhhhh” she sighed gently whille hissing out a much needed messy tinkle with multiple streams gently hissing out and covering the thin paper in all directions but especially towards her ass. Pretty soon she peed though the majority of the paper and although she continued to go it was much quieter as she streams were just hitting the pile of soiled tissue rather than the water. My aunt sat on the bowl for a good few minutues like she so often did and still does because she tinkles alot after shes done with the urgent peeing. tinkle tinkle tinkle she sighs letting out several litte streams. A soft sigh and then a pause. 

“Shes done” id always think to myself as I listened for her to begin wiping. But I wouldnt hear any ruffling of tissue, sometimes it would be silent and then suddenly tinkle tinkle tinkle another few small tinkling streams. Pattern would continue pause, then tinkle tinkle…pause, tinkle, pause, tinkle, pause tinkle tinkle. Finally after several minutes and an extra 30 seconds of pausing to make sure she has no more pee, she finally wipes and flushes. 

One of my better memories is from the 90s.
In my 20s I was on a vacation with my girl friend and and one of her friends. We stayed in her parents summer house by the coast. We had a small house to ourselves that was on the garden. Room for four beds, a small dinette and a smaller storage room. The bathroom was in the main building. Her parents had put an emergency bucket and some toilet paper in the storage room in case anyone really had to pee during the night. My girlfriend was really scared of spiders and there could be some big ones in the garden during the night so she never went out in the garden in the night but she went to the bathroom in the evening and then in the morning when she woke up. Never during the night. This evening we had some wine and some drinks and we stayed up late. Went to the bathroom past midnight to brush our teeth and go to the toilet. My girlfriend’s friend, a brownish-haired, pretty skinny girl with big glasses, in the same age also slept in the small house this night. A bit drunk and unstable we all went to bed. I was horny but I knew there was not going to be any sex since her friend was in the same room. Anyhow, early morning my girlfriend gets out of bed and steps into the storage room, pulls her pants down and starts to pee. She’s peeing 5ft from me. My heart really made jumps and I got so turned on as I can hear her pissing and sense her smell of piss. As she was done she takes several pile of paper to wipe her pussy and butt. Throws the paper into the bucket and steps back into the bed. Just minutes later Her friend excuses herself and whispers, she has to go as well. She steps into the storage room, pulls her parties down, sits on the bucket and I can hear how her hissing pee stream is hitting and soaking the toilet Paper. Her piss smells different and more stronger like old urine. I’m so horny now, my heart is pounding so hard and my breath is heavy and my dick is so hard it’s about to shoot its load straight into my boxers. Right after she’s done, I can’t resist from getting up and going for the bucket. I can see it’s about maybe 3-4 drinking glasses of piss in the bucket. Lots of toilet paper all soaked from piss and a lovely smell of fairly strong  urine as I’m moving over the bucket. I drag the bucket into the corner, away from most of the view from the other room. I pull my boxers down and my dick is rock hard pointing upwards, ready to shoot. Right now I just don’t care if someone sees me. I’m just so extremely horny. I put my hand in the bucket and pour piss over my dick and smears it out all over my chest and stomach. It’s still a bit warm. I just had to pour piss a few times then I Shot my huge load. I went to bed all wet and slept a few hours then I got up again to pour more piss over my dick. I probably got up 3-4 times that night and shot another two loads. The smell of piss in the morning was so obvious and I was so turned on. I wanted to pour all the piss over me and my girlfriend and make intense love to her. If she just knew I had hers and her friends piss on my dick and body. I volunteered to empty the bucket the next day and I went behind some bushes and masturbated as I was pouring the piss over my dick. 

• Love 1