Nighttime peeing in hot weather

Alone for a few days, so have the opportunity to indulge in peeing 😊

The current hot weather means I'm sleeping with no duvet, so thought spraying some "water" over me would cool me down a little.

Well, last night was fun 😄 Purposefully drunk plenty before going to bed and every time I woke up needed to pee, just sprayed it over my body. Mattress protector was drenched this morning, hadn't realised how much I had peed overnight!

Doing some light gardening this morning, wearing just shorts and t-shirt, with plenty of opportunity to gently wet as the desperation hits.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
Just now, InOddPlaces said:

light gardening

Is that what they’re calling it now? 😉 Hope you enjoy the cool breeze on your dick x

I’ve never been into wetting the bed. Seems like a lot of cleanup! BUT! Working in the yard while wetting? One of my favorite things to do! It really makes for a relaxing and fun day! Just keeping super hydrated and letting things flow all day - yummy! Enjoy your morning!

• Love 3

Well the lawn mowing was fun!

Already getting full, I drunk a couple of litres more and headed into the garden for the mowing. Quite quickly got to the point of desperation, involuntarily wetting as I was bending down to deal with the grass box 🙂.

The breeze through my shorts was sometimes causing me to lose control, gently wetting with it running down my legs. Much of my lawn is at the front of the house, but unless someone was directly watching or looked closely there was no way anyone could see what I'd done. A couple of times I had only just finished when someone walked past.

Putting the mower away I relaxed in the back garden, with a long and satisfying flood as I was tidying up.

Visited family this afternoon so no chance to wet, but held it for the last couple of hours and drank a couple of cans of coke just before I left (coke is a good diuretic and acts on me within a hour), only just making it home for another desperation flood in the back garden <bliss>.

• Love 2

It is fun and feels awesome. Before I got married I stay out late at the bars and piss myself riding home! Windows down and the air flowing through. I miss that old car! Drivers seat stayed wet for days and when it got hot inside smelt just like piss!

9 hours ago, Revetahw said:

I’ve never been into wetting the bed. Seems like a lot of cleanup!

Yes there is clean-up, but depends on how you protect.

All I use is a waterproof mattress protector and a large cotton sleeping bag, which can be be fully unzipped for summer use (using it to lie on, rather than inside). The bag has insulation that's good at absorbing so is wicked away, with the mattress protector stopping it seeping through onto the bed.

In the morning the sheet gets pulled off the bed, sleeping bag and any other wet stuff is wrapped in it, and put in the washer. Two minutes to clean up, JD.

• Like 2

I love doing this! Get it all over my face and body. I have a thick protector over the thin waterproof one and before I take it off in the morning I wrap myself up in it soaked.

Weighs a ton taking it to the machine!

Glad you enjoy this too

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Been at work last couple of days, indulged in some desperation play in the office and messing in the accessible toilet a few times.

Still nothing gone into a toilet pan since Saturday 🙂

Back home I've been naked around the house, drinking lots and just peeing as needed on any tiled floor in the house.

Final bed peeing tonight, plan to end it with wet masturbation and a long period of edging until my bladder can't stand it any more <bliss>

• Hot 1