Hot and muggy day ... Went to the local shop and bought a pack of pantie liners. put on a nice pair of pink panties with a bow. Attached the pantie liner, at a suitable height, otherwise normal attire.

Went about doing general stuff both in the house and garden. most of my garden is quite public, adjacent to pavement and road.  A little dribble here, a little dribble there, a little dribble whilst saying Hello to passers by. Lots of little dribbles.....

After a while it felt a little soggy which was very nice, but did not leak. I prob well exceeded the spec capacity, but they felt remarkably dry for quite a while until I got that nice local damp feeling. I guess about thirty ml + or so.

Yes, It was a nice dribble day.

Euro

• Like 1

Suggest with some sort of pants. There is a sticky - foldie side that keeps the pad wrapped around your crotch designed to fit underpants - panties. Otherwise Prob go straight down the leg and miss the pad 😞 

Incontinence pads is next on the list to try....More volume available
🙂 

• Like 1

I like to use a nice set of pull up depends. Keeps everything in for the public piss and you still get all the wet and the warmth. They hide pretty well under anything not super tight. 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

I've been using Tena Lady incontinence panties recently and they can take a full bladder of pee. I like to dribble into these for 15 minutes or so enjoying the warm dampness of my pee slowly soaking my crotch. Delightful and highly recommended. 

• Hot 2

Just a quick one, I was in B&M today getting my razors at the usual low price when I noticed that the next shelf was loaded with all sorts of different incontinence products. The ones I use were a lot cheaper than all the big supermarkets and worth a look if you need some pads to soak up that naughty dribble.

• Like 1