I figured I'd say hello, too 🙂

You won't see evidence of me around very much since my type isn't super common here.  If you think you share my interests (on my profile) then I welcome your DMs

😉

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Lucky you.  I haven't been able to push any out while I'm being penetrated, but I often try to.  Every time I concentrate on peeing, my pussy becomes a slip 'n slide.  If only he knew I'm actually turning myself on because I'm actively trying to piss on him while I grind 😈

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

What my wife does slow way down , long slow strokes, then relaxes ,and then I feel the warmth and sickness.

If I'm on top I can do shallow strokes with a upward thrust where it hits her gspot and she just relaxes and it flows out nice and slow.

And it helps to really have to go and she can cut her stream pretty good which it has been like a water fall a few times because once she started she couldn't stop! Which was fine for me.

But there's nothing better than the slow warm soaking!

It is hard to do. Because it get crazy quick. Your excitement goes to 10 immediately. 

But if your bladder is full it don't take but about 2 strokes.

Relaxing is the big thing. I know the first time I released inside her I had to stop and let myself relax.  But as soon as I felt it coming back out of her my dick got hard and I stopped pissing and I was hammering her pussy with everything in me.

She really like me going in her, said it was so warm and filling , like me cumming for a really long time.