long trip to wales

ok so me and my bf Paul were going away together to wales which we do nearly every year (been together 5 yrs now) and we had a long journey ahead of us so made sure we had plenty of drinks and food. I made sure I had a pee before we left always do before goin anywhere. Anyway about halfway through the journey we had a few drinks so we both cud feel our bladders gettin full but we decided we cud wait a little longer as it wud feel amazing. Eventually we had to pull over on a quite road and we both peed next to each other I watched him and he watched me and wow wat a relief I realised I was so horny after it and so was Paul we even hold each others hands sometimes.

• Like 2

Hi Soph ........thanks for sharing you and Paul are obviously close, I don't know if he reads this with you but if you like orgasms in your sleep perhaps you should try something I used to do with my (Ex) wife (YES I still HATE the people who wrecked our marriage :mad: ) some mornings I would lick her to wake her up (she loved it) nice orgasm for her, ...... mouthfull of girlcum for me :biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...

Soph and Kevin, some horny outdoor peeing stories. I love any form of naughty peeing but outdoors is probably my favourite.

Kevin, I like the idea that your g/f became more interested in you peeing when you had a hard cock. I realise most people don't find pee fun remotely interesting, but when there is a sexual or erotic element to it some do start to see the turn on. I have converted a few women over the years just by suggesting they try it out and if they don't like it fair enough. On the other hand, a woman I used to see some years ago was quite happy to let me watch her pee if we were out somewhere but had no interest in me doing it at all. Win some lose some :biggrin:

• Like 1