• 1 month later...

Awesome @swekiss and I can completely picture the event.   And a great community of guys and girls to be with, a bit like us in the sense of being misunderstood or even feared in the outside world, but honest genuine people who'll treat you with respect.

I'd go as far as saying there's a whole bunch of guys there who wouldn't have minded in the slightest letting you watch - without them getting all horny about you.

Can fully understand you not wanting to give away your inner desires, somehow I always feel like there's a big sign over my head when anything pee related is occurring.

Kudos to you for trying your best though, and love your style.

1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Awesome @swekiss and I can completely picture the event.   And a great community of guys and girls to be with, a bit like us in the sense of being misunderstood or even feared in the outside world, but honest genuine people who'll treat you with respect.

I'd go as far as saying there's a whole bunch of guys there who wouldn't have minded in the slightest letting you watch - without them getting all horny about you.

Can fully understand you not wanting to give away your inner desires, somehow I always feel like there's a big sign over my head when anything pee related is occurring.

Kudos to you for trying your best though, and love your style.

I'm sure there are plenty who would let me watch both on purpose/from being asked and also those who simply doesn't care who sees at all since there tends to be a high level of alcohol. I would however never ever bring any attention to it as I'm there with my partner who is unaware of my fetish and thinks my opinion is quite the opposit. Also, since I'm there with a partner I am completely off limits to everyone and they know it. So there is no interaction that could lead to something in that slightest direction.

A sneeky peak in the corner of my eye though 😇

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Hug 1

That’s a very good point about your partner - I know there’s a widely held view amongst some that a significant other has to know and accept. 

But I’m of the opposite view - someone special is always worth keeping hold of.  And if that means compartmenting our lives then so be it.  I won’t speculate further on scenarios, situations and the like because obviously there’s only you living your life.   But you have plenty of kindred spirits here - thanks for sharing. 

• Agree 1