Desperation in video games

This is not the first. The 1986 Infocom adventure 'Leather Goddesses of Phobos' started off with you having drink a quantity of beer and having to choose whether to go into the Ladies or the Gents in order to pee.

I have only seen desperation in the "Sims" games, the others have been mostly for comedy. It would be nice if they made a few video games that went into more detail on the matter. As per it would be an adult game, but hopefully not just a flash game that are so common on the web. It would be nice if it where not some big game like red light district where you would have to pay for premium content.

My idea is it would be like the sims or would have a sandbox moments where you can mess around with doing what have you. You could choose to masturbate , watch tv etc. it would be nice to have a chart of how full your bladder is. Also having skills that would improve certain things about your chracters. like bladder cap, endurance, bladder strength, holding willpower etc. It would be really dynamic on the smaller matters in many ways. However i am unsure of what system it would be good on, I guess a PC would work. It would be great if you did not have to deal with the hundreds of other people on a server, so you could invite people to visit your wold or whatever works.