MIL Teases Horney Old Owl

What a lady! Not into guys peeing, but it sounds like you can give these girls a run for their money in terms of lengthy pees too, and she enjoyed the show!  What a fun game to play with them!  I top out at about a little over a minute max, and that’s when really bursting.  Couldn’t imagine going longer than that!

2 hours ago, Brad Wallis said:

Just had a really desperate one for a minute thirty seconds.  Personal record maybe?  In any case I cannot compete with any of you!

I am not a real big pisser usually but with my girls around and watching and peeing in front of me when I need to go I always have a semi erection. My piss comes out real slow as I am aroused so volume is probably a liter only. My girls are far superior to me in that and every category.

MIL just had a monster piss this evening when she came home from a dinner and shopping with girlfriends. She hates public toilets. She was wearing a black short tight skirt, pink silk blouse with black lace bra. The wife and SIL were upstairs so I got to get a nice look and listen to MIL. From the start she was all tinkling mixed with hissing in the bowl and lasted 4 minutes if including in stop and start tinkling from minute 3 on. She was very full and desperate. We had a very nice conversation and I even got to rub her breasts some as she was draining out. I was so fuckin horney.

I need to make a pass at the wife tonight so I can unload.

Horney Old Owl

• Love 2