Hi All,

The others day my SIL went to work at 7 am dressed up in a nice black mini skirt, 3 inch heels, long wavy blonde hair, red frilly low cut sleeveless blouse with plenty of bling bracelets, earrings and a gold choke collar. She stands 5.9.125 lbs now so a very nice tall and beautiful woman. From past history she hates to use public toilets but does during her long work days. She usually gets home before the wife and MIL.

Sge called me at 2 pm to ask me what we are having for supper. This is quite a common occurrence as she does go out with friends after work on some days. She did mention that she has been drinking ice tea since it is hot and she gets thirsty running between real estate appointments. Also mentioned that the toilet was filthy in her home office so she will not use it. My cock is now totally erect as her bladder is probably already full.

SIL arrived home at 4:45 pm or almost 10 hours after she left the house. She stated "I have to piss so bad I am going to burst" and promptly runs to the toilet while talking to me and barely gets her black lace silk panties down before urine starts to flow gently in the bowl. Flowing steadily two minutes in while talking to me while fluffing her blonde wavy hair and sticking out her firm borderline B/C bra cup. A sight to be seen. I sm waking running shorts and now totally erect. I am sure she notices as well. Three minutes in and still flowing steadily. She exlaims, "I can't stop pissing". I reply, "you must have a giant bladder". She replies, "I know I do it allows me to not piss all day if I need to hold it". At 3 minutes 35 seconds she tapers to a a light steady tinkle while continuing to fluff her hair. At this time she starts unbuttoning her blouse half way down so he black lacy bra is fully visible. At 4 minutes the tinkling tapers to more of dribbling off and on, all in the water. She rips a piece of toilet paper off and finally wipes when she ended her tinkle at 4 minutes 33 seconds. She stood up and let me see her nice trimmed bush before slowly pull up her panties.

I thought that was the end but since we were in a middle of a conversation and she wanted to get dressed for a run I got the treat to watch her changed clothes. She fi wished unbuttoning her blouse, skirt was already off and casually unhooked her skimpy bra. Wow, she looked great. A bit larger breasts than the wife but at 21 good and firm. I watch her put on a nice light blue sports bra, tie her hair back and put on a skimpy pair of running shorts. She looked fabulous. She gave me a quick kiss on the lips which is usual and told me her route for safety reasons.

Upon coming g home She was drenched in sweat which accentuated her brrasts even more. Ripped off her clothes in front of me just as the wife got home from work. I was so fucking horney I made an aggressive pass at the wife. Lucky she was in the mood and let a huge load out inside of her.

Horney Old Owl

• Hot 4
58 minutes ago, Great Horned Owl said:

Hi All,

The others day my SIL went to work at 7 am dressed up in a nice black mini skirt, 3 inch heels, long wavy blonde hair, red frilly low cut sleeveless blouse with plenty of bling bracelets, earrings and a gold choke collar. She stands 5.9.125 lbs now so a very nice tall and beautiful woman. From past history she hates to use public toilets but does during her long work days. She usually gets home before the wife and MIL.

Sge called me at 2 pm to ask me what we are having for supper. This is quite a common occurrence as she does go out with friends after work on some days. She did mention that she has been drinking ice tea since it is hot and she gets thirsty running between real estate appointments. Also mentioned that the toilet was filthy in her home office so she will not use it. My cock is now totally erect as her bladder is probably already full.

SIL arrived home at 4:45 pm or almost 10 hours after she left the house. She stated "I have to piss so bad I am going to burst" and promptly runs to the toilet while talking to me and barely gets her black lace silk panties down before urine starts to flow gently in the bowl. Flowing steadily two minutes in while talking to me while fluffing her blonde wavy hair and sticking out her firm borderline B/C bra cup. A sight to be seen. I sm waking running shorts and now totally erect. I am sure she notices as well. Three minutes in and still flowing steadily. She exlaims, "I can't stop pissing". I reply, "you must have a giant bladder". She replies, "I know I do it allows me to not piss all day if I need to hold it". At 3 minutes 35 seconds she tapers to a a light steady tinkle while continuing to fluff her hair. At this time she starts unbuttoning her blouse half way down so he black lacy bra is fully visible. At 4 minutes the tinkling tapers to more of dribbling off and on, all in the water. She rips a piece of toilet paper off and finally wipes when she ended her tinkle at 4 minutes 33 seconds. She stood up and let me see her nice trimmed bush before slowly pull up her panties.

I thought that was the end but since we were in a middle of a conversation and she wanted to get dressed for a run I got the treat to watch her changed clothes. She fi wished unbuttoning her blouse, skirt was already off and casually unhooked her skimpy bra. Wow, she looked great. A bit larger breasts than the wife but at 21 good and firm. I watch her put on a nice light blue sports bra, tie her hair back and put on a skimpy pair of running shorts. She looked fabulous. She gave me a quick kiss on the lips which is usual and told me her route for safety reasons.

Upon coming g home She was drenched in sweat which accentuated her brrasts even more. Ripped off her clothes in front of me just as the wife got home from work. I was so fucking horney I made an aggressive pass at the wife. Lucky she was in the mood and let a huge load out inside of her.

Horney Old Owl

sounds like this SIL can hold some serious amounts of liquid. 4 minutes is simply crazy

Dazzling indeed!  She’s a prize.  She pees just like my ex I’ve posted about here before.  Do you think she could pee any faster if she forced it, or is that her “top speed?”  You ever asked her?  It’s so fascinating given that her sister is such a power queen.  Seems like your MIL is a slow lady too, but maybe more hissy?  Either way, I don’t think either of them are winning any distance competitions with your wife.  

3 hours ago, Brad Wallis said:

Dazzling indeed!  She’s a prize.  She pees just like my ex I’ve posted about here before.  Do you think she could pee any faster if she forced it, or is that her “top speed?”  You ever asked her?  It’s so fascinating given that her sister is such a power queen.  Seems like your MIL is a slow lady too, but maybe more hissy?  Either way, I don’t think either of them are winning any distance competitions with your wife.  

Never asked her to speed up her flow. I have just made comments that it takes her a long time to drain out. She acknowledged that her bladder is very large and she has good holding capacity. Yes, MIL is a hissy, splattering type of girl mixed with a ton of tinkling mid and late stream. She is the most desperate of the three. When she needs to empty out she is literally running for the toilet to drain out. The wife has two types of pees: she often will splat for 25 seconds very hard on the porcelain then stop and then resumes with a hard pour for another 30 seconds followed by light tinkling OR struts to the toilet, stands over the bowl if I ask her and releases her monster stream right into the water, stopping half way then continuing with just as much force followed by light tinkling. I prefer the later as I love to see the urine flow out of her, simply hot!!

• Hot 2