Did one of you guys party in Cincinnati?

On 6/9/2024 at 1:03 AM, panelvanman said:

A little background, my sister manages a few airbnbs. I sometimes pick up a clean for her when the schedule is tight. I showed up to a house that had been rented for a week and found the aftermath of a party I wish I had been there for. First step into the door I see an obvious "spill" on the entryway carpet. I came around the corner and found someone had opened the couch cushion up like a toilet seat and pissed there too. The decorative vases that normally sit on the coffee table were broke on the floor, except one that was full of liquid. I noted the messes and sent some pictures in to airbnb for the cleaning bil. The guests had put the bedding in the wash as per our instructions, but the pillow cases were lipstick stained anyway. And every bed in every room had wetness lines on the waterproof covers. I also found a still wet puddle in the closet. I can only imagine how much fun their week was. They booked for 8 guests and as part of my job I checked the cameras on the entrance to make sure there weren't more people staying the night. It was two men who arrived at check in, and six women who arrived throughout the day. One last detail that intrigued me was they checked in and told guest services they picked our location because the beds looked inviting.

Did you smell the wet patches to be sure they were pee? Did the room(s) as a whole have an odor?

• Like 2

Definitely pee in the vase and the entryway wet patch looked to me like it was from a squatting lady. My sister was there so I really had to play down the fact that it excited me. Don't really want the family seeing this side of my interests. The bedroom totally had the pee smell to it, but we have plug in scent things in the house. 

• Like 1