There is something very exciting with desperation and the way it turns out when the release of pressure is just seconds away. I remember being at concerts where I’ve been next to people pissing in the crowd. I hope someone stumbled upon your puddle and played with your piss and wet tissue. I also like pissing in hotel rooms. Do you have any favorite spots you like to pee on? 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Darlene said:

Definitely the couch, bonus points if it’s leather. Coffee table where you can see through the bottom for obvious reasons and the bed. I literally pull back the covers and make sure to give them a good soaking. 

I always tips and is very generous with both money/piss. Especially after not breaking the seal that particular night.

That’s so hot 🔥😋 Agree, pissing in beds is awesome. Pissing on furniture as well 😋 A while ago, I'd hang out with some friends at an old abandoned building and we peed on a mattress and a sofa. We were like 5-6 guys and girls who drank beer and vine and peed together. The mattress was totally soaked with piss and the sofa as well 😂 It was such a turn on. I was at a festival once when I saw some clothes someone threw away behind some bushes. I could see lots of women squatting over the clothes and also guys pissing on the clothes. If I had a pussy I’d pull my pants down and sit on the soaked clothes 😂 Do you like to pee outdoor? 

Edited by gldenwetgoose
Age reference removed
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
On 6/16/2024 at 4:49 PM, Moore007 said:

That’s so hot 🔥😋 Agree, pissing in beds is awesome. Pissing on furniture as well 😋 A while ago, I'd hang out with some friends at an old abandoned building and we peed on a mattress and a sofa. We were like 5-6 guys and girls who drank beer and vine and peed together. The mattress was totally soaked with piss and the sofa as well 😂 It was such a turn on. I was at a festival once when I saw some clothes someone threw away behind some bushes. I could see lots of women squatting over the clothes and also guys pissing on the clothes. If I had a pussy I’d pull my pants down and sit on the soaked clothes 😂 Do you like to pee outdoor? 

Only when practicing my aim/distance/power. I don’t like being exposed to others so this is only being done where I can’t be seen. What about you? Do you prefer to go inside or outside?