Nude terrace blow job sighting

Posted (edited)

So the hotel here in Gran Canaria has a sun terrace on the roof, of which also has a nude area. After lounging by the pool, I fancied having my cock out in the evening sun, and so headed up to do so. The few times I've been up before it's only been older people (mainly men) up there, so I was surprised/pleased to see an attractive younger couple up there this evening! I enjoyed subtly admiring her naked body,  but ultimately assumed they were just there for a relatively innocent evening sunbathe in no clothing.. that was until I realised he was laying there nice and hard, stroking his cock! Wow, my interest was piqued, and now I struggled to look away. She was seemingly somewhat nervously looking around, aware of my presence - so I opted to start groping and stroking my cock too, part to give reassurance that I was very much okay with them being naughty, but also this of course felt lovely and naughty to do whilst watching them! Seemingly the message got through as she then proceeded to start stroking his cock, before then sucking him off right there on the sun lounger - good lord. At one point she looked as if she may have been climbing on top to ride him - and if she had I'd have no doubt cum right then, but sadly not. Anyway, I can only assume she'd naughty brought him to climax in her mouth, as they then got back dressed and left. I've never witnessed such brazen filthiness in a public setting before, but my God did I love it. 

What an absolutely lovely way to have brightened my evening.. safe to say I'll be heading up there more frequently whilst here! 😉

Edited by James_erased
  • Like 2
  • Hot 2

There's a fairly vocal part of the nudist community who somewhat strongly protest that nude spaces are to be held as innocent and to 'non-sexualise' the naked body, etc - The exhibitionist/voyeur side of me certainly doesn't align to that though, and it's all something I very much find a turn on.. that made this all the more pleasing and reassuring for me to see!

Anyone else ever witnessed anything like that at a nude beach/terrace etc?