The Waterbearers of St Emilia of Urinaelia

I waited and waited, but nothing for him to finally drink Talia's delicious piss nectar. That would be the first thing I would do and keep drinking Talia's piss whenever she needed to pee. I would love to live in a family with these wonderful traditions.

I don't normally do this but my favorite part was the late night visit if can find it to add something similar with the mother I'd be ever grateful. Something about waking someone up to a golden shower  is one of my favorite things.

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Savageanbu said:

I don't normally do this but my favorite part was the late night visit if can find it to add something similar with the mother I'd be ever grateful. Something about waking someone up to a golden shower  is one of my favorite things.

That was my favorite part, as well, especially when Talia wet the bed while he peed on her (but, of course, everyone knows I love bedwetting).

Thanks everyone!

On 6/1/2024 at 2:15 PM, Savageanbu said:

I haven't given too much forethought into future installments but this sounds like a great idea!

On 6/1/2024 at 4:11 PM, wetwulf said:

That was my favorite part, as well, especially when Talia wet the bed while he peed on her (but, of course, everyone knows I love bedwetting).

It was too much to resist. I'm liking having peeing being open and accepted with this family but not naughty peeing so it gives me a bit of a range to work with.

• Love 2