Have you ever begged someone to use a bathroom because you were about to pee on yourself?

Anyone who reads my posts knows that i'm intrigued by scenarios involving desperation: has it ever happened to you that you were so desperate that you could no longer resist and beg one or more people to be able to use the bathroom of a house, a school or a club, or to pull over the vehicle you were traveling in. Have you ever been told that your request was rejected for some reason or that it was not possible for this person to accommodate you (e.g. it was not possible to stop the vehicle, the bathrooms were out of order, etc...). In that case what did you do, did you start whining, did you panic, did you accept the idea that you were about to piss yourself, did you try with all your strength to resist?

For example, due to incontinence it often happened to me, at school i frequently found myself in a situation of begging the teacher to be able to go to the bathroom, and it especially happened in middle school where the teachers at the beginning were not aware of my problem which sometimes they wouldn't allow me to go, putting me in a very difficult situation and forcing me to hold back which was really difficult and painful for me until the bell. Other times i have had to ask my parents during long car journeys to look for a petrol station or have to pull over.

• Hug 3

When i was a home carer I would often travel between clients houses and I would be working 15hour days and it’s a tiring job so need to keep hydrated so I always found myself in some extremely desperate situations quite frequently so the hurting of the bladder was all to common but most people was happy to let me use their loo but I remember a few people who would always refuse to let me use their loo despite begging which lead to some extremely uncomfortable situations of actually loosing control despite trying to hold on one lady in particular stands out to me she was very strict lady and made me feel like a naughty little girl the way she spoke to me and she would know I was beyond desperate for a wee and she used to enjoy watching me squirm and hold my bladder and she used to poke my stomach with her walking stick so I’d work faster was total torture I always used to rush out the house and piss in her rose bushes 

• Hug 4

For us girls, the situations are even more difficult because in order to pee we have to undress completely from the waist down and expose ourselves. 

• Hug 1

I totally agree that whilst I enjoy peeing in naughty places there’s always a time and a place to enjoy it and a time where you have to be respectful to yourself and others around you 

• Like 1

I went on a ski weekend trip in college with a bunch of guys in a rented van. It was about a 4 hour trip and I thought they would be stopping for breakfast, but they didn't. My morning travel mug of coffee caught up to me and I had to beg to pull over because my bladder was about to burst.I hopped out and peed at the guardrail of the road over the edge of a very steep forest hillside. The guys in the van had a great side view of my cock and the pee stream. At first they were all laughing and joking about needing to stop for me to pee. After my big arching stream passed about 40 seconds, then they were cheering me on, out the open door of the van for the stream to coninue. I think my stream lasted a total of 50-55 seconds going with a 5 foot (1.5 m) arch the whole time. I was almost shaking getting back into the van from that relief.

• Hot 2
  • 2 weeks later...

My girlfriend and I decided to take a road trip up to her parents cottage for the week Last month and it is  in the middle of nowhere, the nearest town is an hour and a half away. It was a 5 hour drive, one of those hours is nothing but dirt roads. She left her house to pick me up at 5 am Saturday morning to get to the cottage by 10 am. I woke up at 4 am and drank 2 cups of coffee which made me need to pee frequently. I peed right before she picked me up and we stopped at a restaurant for breakfast and I drank two glasses of water. After an hour of driving I suddenly got this intense urge to pee and I grabbed my crotch and groaned, my girlfriend asked me if I was OK but I just said I was bursting to pee. She said that the next rest stop was 30 minutes away because we were on the highway and that I had to hold it, I grabbed my crotch harder as I began leaking. I asked her to pull over quickly because I was really bursting. She told me that I had to wait until the next off ramp that was 6 minutes away. I was trying so hard not to pee in her car that I was visibly shaking and my underwear was getting soaked as the leaks got bigger, eventually a wet spot began appearing on my jeans and I was losing control as she pulled over on the off ramp and I peed for almost a minute.

• Hug 1
  • Hot 1