sharing Erica's secret

I would love to see another part to this story, as well. Maybe Alice and Emily both wet their beds and tell each other about it the next day. And since Alice has already wet the couch, maybe that becomes a regular place to pee.

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
Posted (edited)

I knew I recognised this account, once again you made a amazing story, the bit about Alice peeing in her daughters room was awesome as I love dark yellow piss and I would love to see the girls get more dairing like peeing all over the sofa or wetting clean laundry, if your dareing you could even have one pee on the others pillow or hand the other a glass of piss like it's apple juice but those sound way too far and kinda outlandish (definitely my thing tho), if you plan on going down that route I would love to see it but if not I can easily imagine you writing something amazing

Edited by Willow
  • Agree 2
  • Hot 1
On 5/26/2024 at 9:40 PM, wetwulf said:

I would love to see another part to this story, as well. Maybe Alice and Emily both wet their beds and tell each other about it the next day. And since Alice has already wet the couch, maybe that becomes a regular place to pee.

Interesting idea, so I'm starting to think about it 😉 I'm very glad that you expressed your opinion

• Love 1
On 5/27/2024 at 6:53 PM, Willow said:

I knew I recognised this account, once again you made a amazing story, the bit about Alice peeing in her daughters room was awesome as I love dark yellow piss and I would love to see the girls get more dairing like peeing all over the sofa or wetting clean laundry, if your dareing you could even have one pee on the others pillow or hand the other a glass of piss like it's apple juice but those sound way too far and kinda outlandish (definitely my thing tho), if you plan on going down that route I would love to see it but if not I can easily imagine you writing something amazing

It's very nice what you write, thank you for being able to interest you. I really like your ideas, they bring excitement and something new to the story. Maybe I won't include all of your imagination in the second part because it would be too fast and it's a lot of ideas and I can't fit them all in at once, but no one said there can't be more than two parts 🙂 Thank you for sharing your idea, it really supports and helps me 

• Hot 1