Hiding wetting pants from the kid - how to do?

Today at lunch my wife and I were talking about our so called "Dirty Tuesday".
It's our day where almost everything can happen during the day... sudden wettings or a pee attack from behind while I'm on the phone... things like this.
I've written some of our storys in a separate thread, most of these storys happened on a Tuesday 😉
We selected Tuesday because our son is in school until late afternoon on this day, so we can do whatever we want as we're alone at home.

Now we have a problem: Our son has holidays for two weeks and he is at home now.
Of course we don't want to do our pee games in front of him and we don't want him to find evidence of our filthy actions.
Still, we'd like to do some wetting but our son should not see it or take notice.

Dear community, what ideas do you have?

His ability to find evidence of it is definitely related to his age; so without knowing how old he is its pretty challenging to offer any ideas.

That said, perhaps you could establish a plausible explanation: wetting while washing the car or watering the garden could be options

• Like 1

I lock myself in the bathroom and tell my kids I'm getting sick and to leave me alone for a while lol. Flush the toilet a few times and run the water, that kinda thing. I'm always by myself tho, wetting, peeing somewhere outside of the toilet, pee dancing, sending nudes to friends, etc. So it may be different/louder with another person.

Good luck!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, thisguy20 said:

His ability to find evidence of it is definitely related to his age; so without knowing how old he is its pretty challenging to offer any ideas.

That said, perhaps you could establish a plausible explanation: wetting while washing the car or watering the garden could be options

You’re right. 
The kid is 14 (not really a kid anymore but still our little baby 🥰