Experience Project Stories and Confessions from Sickgurl

THE FOLLOWING STORIES, COMMENTS AND/OR CONFESSIONS WERE WRITTEN BY:

- Sickgurl

DID THE AUTHOR AGREE IN LETTING MY POST HIS/HER STORIES HERE ?

- Yes.

- DISCLAIMER -

(This is a the same Disclaimer for all threads; if you already read it once you might want to skip it.)

WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT:

As posted in this thread (http://watchgirlspeeing.com/threads/experience-project-stories-and-confessions.3004/) before, I planed to upload a number of stories and confessions from www.experienceproject.com.

The reason is, that the staff from http://www.experienceproject.com started to delete mostly anything with a sexual tone, including some of the stories and confessions I have saved.

THE AUTHORS:

I have tried to contact all the authors in order to get their permission, but was not able to find the accounts of all of them.

All the authors stated to be woman, and wrote the stories as if they happened exactly as the described it.

Since I have no way of telling if the stories or confessions really happened this way - or if the authors really are female - I will treat them as if they are fictional.

Hence I posted them here, rather then in the "Real Pee Sightings & True Stories"-Forum.

THE STORIES / CONFESSIONS:

I will post all stories / confessions without any changes - with two exception:

1. If necessary I added some line breaks or paragraphs for better readability.

2. If underage-content was present, I either removed or rewrote the related paragraph - or simply won't post the entire story.

I will try to post anything in a chronological order.

Since I am mostly interested in naughty peeing, I only kept related stories and confessions. So you will find almost nothing of interest here, if you care for Golden Showers, drinking or wetting.

- END OF DISCLAIMER -

• Like 1

I Wish

Posted June 13th, 2011 at 10:02PM

By: Sickgurl

I wish I could just squat and pee whenever I felt like it. I love how free I feel with no panties on, to just be able to pee freely whenever and wherever would be so liberating and also a huge turn on.

I love soaking things that I shouldn't with my pee so it stains them and makes them smell of my pee.

I like absorbent things best because it is so hard to get the stains out and the pee soaks right through it. Any sort of fabric seat is my favourite.

Or someone elses bed :-)

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Whenever I Can

Posted June 14th, 2011 at 7:23PM

I love to pee on fabric seats especially on the bus and train and at the movies (why miss some of the film?). I always wear no panties and a loose short skirt so I can just pee directly into the seat. It turns me on so much and I do it nearly everyday on the train to and from work. There must be so many seats I have peed on now, I love it!

• Like 1

It Never Goes In The Toilet

Posted June 14th, 2011 at 12:34PM

I always shut the toilet seat and sit right on the edge of the toilet so that my pee goes on the walls and floor and all over the seat.

It is so naughty making the effort to go to the public toilet, sit right on it and then and then piss all round it and on it but not in it.

I try my hardest to not pee in toilets if I can help it.

• Like 1
  • Hot 3

Always

Posted October 16th, 2011 at 9:04AM

If I am in a public bathroom I always put the toilet seat down so it is totally covered. Then I step back lift my skirt and pee standing up all over it and the floor. I can pee almost like a guy in that I can pee forwards a bit standing up, it is not very accurate but in this situation that is a good thing :-) There is something so decadent about doing this, I know it is wrong but it is because it is wrong and naughty that it turns me on.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

Playground

Posted October 16th, 2011 at 10:36AM

A hotel room is a wonderland of soft furnishings for me to piss all over. I always book in a different name and pay cash so when I leave I am untraceable (I hope).

It is a delicious feeling to wake up and just relax my bladder in bed listening to the lovely hissing sound it makes and feeling the warmth spread around me. It makes me horny and I nearly always masturbate after.

I also like to do it on the chairs, on the carpet, spray the curtains and do it in drawers and cupboards.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

My Neighbours House

Posted June 15th, 2012 at 2:11PM

Yesterday my neighbours moved out of their house. They have gone to live in Sweden and they flew out late last night.

When I found out today I went round as I have a key they have forgotten about.

I was just being nosey as I have never been upstairs there but when I opened the door all their stuff is still there. Mostly in boxes but the big stuff like the sofas and beds are as normal.

When I saw this I got that butterfly feeling in my tummy, I opened some of the boxes which were full of books and kitchen stuff, boring.

They have got a nice big TV which was unplugged so I plugged it back in and laid on the sofa for a while.

I got hungry and there was no food there so I went back to my house and got some snacks and drink.

After not too long I needed to pee so I went over to the one seater sofa, pulled my PJ's down and sat on the armrest with my ass over the seat and cushions. I let my bladder slowly empty enjoying the sensation and wet splashing sounds and occasional hiss when I pushed a bit too hard.

After I was done I turned around and there was a nice uneven wet patch on the seat, I wiped myself on a cushion and went and sat back down. It is so much easier than going to the toilet and so naughty and decadent to be doing it on someones sofa mmmmmmmmmm.

I have done this three times so far today, the chair is starting to smell already. I am drinking loads at the moment so I got lots of pee as the stuff is being taken on Monday I have not got all that much time to have fun.

Next time I am going to open a random box and do it in the box or maybe in a drawer.

I love naughty peeing, I know this is really wrong but it really really turns me on to do it, the more wrong the place I pee the bigger the thrill I get :-)

Comment posted by Sickgurl on Jun 15th, 2012 at 3:58PM

Update, I just sat right at the top of the stairs and pissed all down them.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
  • 6 years later...