On 6/4/2024 at 3:21 PM, NaughtyTinkle said:

I pissed for thirty seconds straight on the wood floor in my apartment in front of the bathroom. I just pulled down my pants and pissed in front of my sleeping roommates room. 

IMG_9483.jpeg

Love your pics. This pic reminds me of the bathroom. floor In a hotel I stayed in for a week. Whenever I went into the bathroom I'd pee on the floor, never used the loo. Having a shower I'd pee out onto the floor. There was a permanent puddle that by the end of the week was seeping out onto the carpet in the room. I loved going in wading through the wee to the sink and brush my teeth and wee some more at the same time.  

Edited by Zanny44
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently went to get groceries in the evening and thought I could make it home before pissing. As I put the groceries in the car I realized it wasn’t gonna work out that way. I did a quick scan of the parking lot. There was a guy nearby putting his groceries in the car, and a few cars leaving/entering. I didn’t really care if anyone saw due to being so desperate. I left the trunk open and popped between my car and the one next to me. I quickly pulled my pants down and got into a squat, and let out my heavy flow instantly. It was hissing and splattering on the pavement. My puddle was growing fast. The man putting his groceries away went to return the cart, which was closer to me. He looked over and saw me pissing. Didn’t say a word, glanced for a few seconds and continued putting the cart back. While I was finished up a car of young adults drove by slowly and got a full view of my pussy, as the last drops fell off my hairy slit. I was not embarrassed I was more aroused than anything. I was so desperate to go, and I was being watched, so it made it so much more enjoyable. 

• Love 3
  • Hot 1

I had a date at my place staying the night. We were watching a movie and I needed to piss so fucking bad. We had briefly discussed my affinity for naughty peeing prior. He was curious about it. So I asked him “do you mind if I take a piss in my room?” And he said “do your thing”. I got up and removed my pants, I stood over a box and quickly let go of control and let my piss pour out onto the packaging paper. Moving my hips around to soak it all. I put on a good show for him while getting that much needed relief. I forget sometimes how much I enjoy peeing for people who WANT a glimpse bad. 

IMG_1095.jpeg

IMG_1096.jpeg

• Love 1