On 6/4/2024 at 3:21 PM, NaughtyTinkle said:

I pissed for thirty seconds straight on the wood floor in my apartment in front of the bathroom. I just pulled down my pants and pissed in front of my sleeping roommates room. 

IMG_9483.jpeg

Love your pics. This pic reminds me of the bathroom. floor In a hotel I stayed in for a week. Whenever I went into the bathroom I'd pee on the floor, never used the loo. Having a shower I'd pee out onto the floor. There was a permanent puddle that by the end of the week was seeping out onto the carpet in the room. I loved going in wading through the wee to the sink and brush my teeth and wee some more at the same time.  

Edited by Zanny44
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a date at my place staying the night. We were watching a movie and I needed to piss so fucking bad. We had briefly discussed my affinity for naughty peeing prior. He was curious about it. So I asked him “do you mind if I take a piss in my room?” And he said “do your thing”. I got up and removed my pants, I stood over a box and quickly let go of control and let my piss pour out onto the packaging paper. Moving my hips around to soak it all. I put on a good show for him while getting that much needed relief. I forget sometimes how much I enjoy peeing for people who WANT a glimpse bad. 

IMG_1095.jpeg

IMG_1096.jpeg

• Love 2