My little adventures

I haven't done anything too crazy. I find naughty peeing very hot and it's a huge turn on. I almost always masturbate after I've peed somewhere naughty and it only takes a minute because I'm so turned on. Places I've peed is all around my backyard. It's fenced in. Ive peed on my fence sitting on a chair with my legs in the air, off the side of the trampoline, on my outdoor carpet, sitting in a pool tube, on a patio chair sitting on my deck, and squatted various places in the yard in the grass, or on the concrete near my deck. I don't like to make a mess in my own house so the only places I've peed in there is my bath tub, sink, and in a garbage can. Oh and I peed all over the bathroom floor at a hair salon that had a drain in the floor. I missed a little. I would love to pee more places but don't want to get caught.

Have you peed while actually trampolining?I once did when a kid,about 9,it was funny spray everywhere!I got dragged off quickly by mum of course,but my pals thought it was hilarious.(it may work differently for girls of course..)