How to explain the pee-fetish for someone who is not a fetishist

How would you explain your pee-fetish for someone who’s not a fetishist? 
I’m recalling all my dates I’ve had that never understood or who judged me for being turned on by pee. I need pee to get really turned on. Sex without pee is OK but not as exciting as if it involves pee. So many times I’ve heard “I should be enough for you” Why do you need pee? I’ve read through a lot of literature about fetishes and kinks and try to find a comparative similarity for someone without any fetishes. Is having a sexual fetish similar to having a preference for spicy food for example? What do you think? 

• Love 1

I normally start by saying word for word "I don't piss in toilets and always find an alternative place. Whether it be a tree, the wall or just in the middle of the floor, so long as it ain't a toilet." 

They ask why and I tell them, word for word, "idk(with a nonchalant tone), more convenient? It definitely saves water. You know each flush uses roughly 2 gallons of water?" 

Then immediately after saying all that I'll start explaining how my fetish plays into sex. Saying that while I do enjoy getting pissed on while fucking, it's not a necessity and it's completely upto them if they wanna include it. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Keep in mind, this is all explained AFTER asking about their kinks and fetishs and having a conversation about everything they're into. And before I even tell them what my fetish is I say "I really only have one kink and it's kinda strange, not like a foot fetish or anything but still pretty strange, so I'd need you to promise you won't laugh of judge me for it."

And that alone works everytime to stop the judgment and start a conversation about it.

-------------------------------------------------------

As for this kink/fetish being similar to enjoy of spicy foods, YES. (In my opinion)

This kink/fetish is way of spicing things up when have sex, or just adding a bit of spice to your everyday life. So, the concept is pretty much the same.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1