A Very Wet Holiday

Preface.

This story is set in Fountains Hotel, a fantasy establishment on the fictional island of San Marie.

[Content here removed - explanation below]

Enjoy

Rikki Bare

A Very Wet Holiday

The family:-

Jane Seymour, age 18    -  Sue Seymour, her elder sister, age 20   -  Mary Robinson nee Seymour – aunt to Jane and Sue, age 43  - David Robinson,  Mary’s husband, age 42 - Mark, Sue’s lover age 21.

Jane introduced the Seymour family to wetlook when she swam fully clothed in the river Dart in Devon England on a baking hot day the previous summer. She pulled her sister Sue, who was paddling, right in and they both greatly enjoyed the experience. Their aunt Mary and her husband David were with them and had started the swimming session. Mary and David had stripped off and swam naked as they did whenever they got a chance.

By Christmas the weather had been very unpleasant for months and Mary and David decided to get away to the Caribbean. Sue and Jane who were visiting were invited and the search for a place to visit began.

Jane found Fountains Hotel on the web and decide she wanted to try a wetlook holiday. Aided by Sue she persauded Mary and David to join them, which they only agreed to do when they heard that Fountains Hotel had a nudist beach and was nude friendly around its woodland cabins. By the time they booked Sue had got together with a new lover, Mark, and it was agreed that he would join them.

The party of five flew out from London Gatwick on a freezing windy day in late January. Changing planes in Guadeloupe they boarded a tiny island hopper plane. This aircraft had no air conditioning and it was sweltering hot after the transatlantic flight in an Airbus. They were all very hot in their English winter clothes. They all drank bottled water in an attempt to keep cool and were well hydrated, too well for comfort, by the time they landed.

A cab picked them up with the opportunity to find a toilet and delivered them to Fountains Hotel 30 minutes drive from the airfield. Feeling already urgently ready to pee they walked into the entrance courtyard where two enormous fountains were playing. Carrying on into the reception they found even more fountains and they all got a little wet as they approached the reception to Check in. Now Mary and Sue were hopping from foot to foot.

Mary approached the reception desk and was greeted by a young man in a green tee shirt and tan slacks. She was mystified to see that he had a partially dried pee stain on his pants. It was pretty obvious, there was a slightly darkened stain with white edges running from his crotch down his left leg. “Hi I’m Colin, welcome to Fountains, the wettest hotel in the world.” He greeted them warmly seemingly unaware of his wetness.

Colin checked their identities and booked them in. “We have your pass keys ready and guides to the hotel here somewhere.” Colin turned away and rummages in a file box at the back of the counter. “Ah here they are.” He turned back towards them With a packet of documents. Facing them and holding them out he suddenly started to pee full force in his pants. They rapidly darkened and his pee soon started to pour from the hem of and run over his foot and across the stone floor. He handed Mary the paper work and then held out his hand with a friendly smile. “Enjoy the wetness and your stay. Chrissie will take your luggage to your cabin. This is the only one available big enough to sleep five. It is on an island in a small river about 100 yards from the main hotel building. A word of warning it is accessed by a ford which means it is impossible to enter or leave the cabin without getting your feet wet. I hope this is OK”

They all accepted this as ‘No Problem’ and their luggage was loaded onto a cart by Chrissie a young woman in a hotel tee shirt, clean dry light blue skinny jeans and blue sneakers.

They followed her along a woodland path beside a small river. Where the river widened out into a large pool they could see a row of four wooden cabins on an island in the middle of the water. Each cabin had a wide porch around of it approached by steps leading up out of the water. The ford was marked by a serpentine row of posts with a blue rope strung between them.

Chrissie told them, “If you don’t want a swim stay less than than a metre from this side of the rope. The water quickly gets deeper in the middle of the pool. You had best keep your shoes on as there are some sharp stones in the path.” She shouldered the largest of their bags and waded into the ford. The water came up to her knees.

Jane followed with her carry on feeling a little smug that her short cotton shorts would stay dry and her flip flop sandals wouldn’t come to any harm. Mark and David both wore shorts with socks and trainers. They hesitated, shrugged, and stepped into the water. Sue was wearing grey leggings and tennis shoes. With a laugh she splashed through the ford.

Mary shouldered her carry on bag and gingerly stepped into the water. After taking a few paces the water came up nearly to the hem of her skirt and she reached down with her free hand to raise it out of the water. Her lightweight summer dress was wide and loose and she realised this was going to be too difficult to achieve whilst carrying a heavy bag. She paused to think and then realised what she was doing. ‘This is a wetlook holiday a big part of it getting soaked fully dressed in whatever she was wearing.’ She laughed at her hesitation and took a step forward, and another. Her hem dipped into the water and started to wave around in the slight current. Two more steps and her knees where submerged as was the bottom four inches of her dress.

The water felt lovely and cool but this increased her urge to urinate to desperation. Alarmed and thinking ‘I should have gone whilst in the hotel’, she stopped wading and wondered what to do. ‘Should she rush ahead to the toilet in the cabin? It was quite a long way and by rushing and she might trip and dunk her self and more importantly her bag’. Another idea suddenly came to mind. ‘Why not just wee here? I learned to pee standing without wetting my skirt over 20 years ago when I was carrying my daughter. Luckily I’m commando so I could get away with it. But do I dare?’

“Come on don’t worry about your skirt getting wet it’s part of the fun,” called Sue with a laugh, from the porch, “look at my pants they are soaked.” Her light grey yoga pants were dark with water almost to her crotch where she had splashed through he ford.

A loud screeching drew Mary’s attention to some brightly coloured birds in a tree on the far bank and she stood staring at them. ‘A good excuse to stand still and pee.’ Mary stood and watched the birds. She straightened her legs, moved them apart a little and tilted her pelvis so that her urine would go straight down into the water. She was still unsure if she could do this, but her body quickly decided for her and suddenly she was peeing full force. Her stream entered the water completely hidden by her skirt. ‘Oh the relief!’ Her pee seemed to last for ever and she was unaware of anything else.

“Mary come on and look at this place, it’s terrific.” called Jane who was now standing beside her sister on the porch of the cabin with water draining off her long legs.

Mary finished peeing but was still worried. ‘Had her skirt got splashed with pee? Should she stumble and soak herself to hide any splashes?’ She glanced down, it appeared to be OK but she couldn’t be sure. She carried on walking faster now and being a lot less careful. Some water splashed up her front. Mary then stooped down and with a laugh slapped her free hand in the river shooting water over herself right up to her groin, “there now I am as wet as any of you.”

Whilst Mary had been peeing the two men and Chrissie had finished carrying the luggage across the ford. Getting more casual and splashy with every trip. Quite a lot of these splashes ended up on Mary as they passed her.

Chrissie showed them the cabin and described the facilities. These was a living room in the centre with a double bedroom at each end hidden behind bead curtains. A third bed, a couch with removable back cushions was in the living room beside a roomy hot tub. The back wall had a kitchenette and a shower which doubled as a urinal. She described how everything was water and pee friendly. Including the mattresses and sofa cushions.

“So we can really pee any where in the cabin?” asked Jane in amazement.

“That’s right. Many of our guests do. When we first started Fountains Hotel it was just for wetlook but things slowly changed until we were having to replace mattresses almost every time we had a new guest. So we put waterproof covers on the mattresses but people didn’t like lying in a puddle all night. Now we have these new mattresses and they last for years. The springs are stainless steel and they have a lightly padded plastic and cotton outer layer. They are really soft and comfortable and when they get wet most of the urine drains right through just leaving a cosy dampness. If you keep yourself well hydrated your bed won’t smell much for at least a week. If it does smell there is a gantry out the back to hang the mattress in the river for ten minutes. Then you just hang it up to dry.” Chrissie guided them out to the rear porch showed them where the gantry to lower mattresses into a fast flowing arm of the river, there were also hanging racks for drying clothes. Whilst they were looked at these devices Chrissie’s jeans started to show a dark damp patch in the crotch.

Mary saw this and the surprise showed in her expression but she said nothing. Sue noticed too as did Mark. Unlike the women he stared and grinned and bulge grew in his shorts.

Seeing this Chrissie laughed, “Yes I am peeing in my my jeans. I haver rather poor bladder control which has gotten worse with being wet half the time so it often happens. I don’t really care being in and out of water all day fully dressed a bit of wee doesn’t seem to matter. I don’t intend to piss dry jeans in front of new guests but sometimes I forget. I am better than some like Colin who was on the front desk. He has almost zero bladder control and continually leaks into his pants and they are almost always wet.”

“I noticed his wet pants when we checked in,” said Mary, “we all did he actually soaked them whilst talking to us, he didn’t seem to notice.”

“He almost certainly was totally unaware he was peeing,” said Chrissie.

Returning to the lounge Chrissie pointed to the easy chairs, “Remember the seat cushions are made of the same stuff as the mattresses so you can freely pee without bothering to get up. Peeing straight on the floor is fine too, If it gets a bit smelly just hose it down. There is an automatic hose on the back porch.

“What about pooping, where do we do that?” Sue asked in her blunt way.

“That’s the exception, the only thing we ask you not to do in the cabin is poop. Please use the compost toilet in that little building over there.” Chrissie pointed across the ford to a small thatched hut with two doors side by side. “Sorry you will get your feet wet going there but it was too difficult to put full plumbing on the island. To make things easier nudity is allowed in this woodland area so if you are cool with that there is no need to get dressed to go for a poo.”

The guests all looked at each other and David winked at Mary, but they said nothing.

Having finished showing them around Chrissie said goodbye on the porch. As she turned to go she looked down at her stain and said, “oh well might as well finish the job,” she let go a flood of piss into her jeans which poured down and out through the gaps in the decking. Turning back to the guests she laughed, “I needed that, I hope you aren’t offended, at least I’m aware when I’m doing it. Now I’ll rinse off before going to find the next group guests.” she went down the steps and waded into the deeper water off the marked path to rinse her jeans.

They all returned to the main room and seated themselves on the chairs and couch. Sue was on the couch beside Mark and Jane was sitting beside them fidgeting with her need to pee. Starting to act normally she got up to head for the shower, the official toilet. Then she stopped as a devilish idea came to her and she turned back. Emboldened by Chrissie’s talk and example she decided to enact has most secret fantasy. She stood legs apart facing her family and stared defiantly at them. When she had their attention she let go a flood of piss into her clean dry shorts. It poured down her legs and splashed over the floor.

Mary shrugged and shook her head and David and Sue looked surprised but said nothing.

Mark’s reaction was very different. Almost instantly he became very aroused and his erection filled his shorts to the extent that the tip of his penis started to emerge from a leg hole.

Seeing this Sue grew angry and thumped him. “Hey pervert that’s my sister you are lusting after. You save that knob for me.”

He looked sheepish but still ogled Jane’s wet shorts and her growing puddle.

“Oh well if I can’t stop a pervert I can out do Jane and get him lusting after me.” Sue thought. She was sitting on the couch that was also Jane’s bed and she had been carefully keeping the wet bottoms of her leggings that were only beginning to dry out in front of her so that they wouldn’t mark the couch cover.

‘Ah revenge,’ with a smirk at her sister Sue jumped up and turning towards Mark squatted above his crotch. “You asked for this pervert,” she released a flood of piss through her leggings right onto his crotch. Her pee erupted through the grey fabric in a fountain as well as running down both legs.

“Hey you bitch,” Jane shouted, “that’s my bed you’re pissing on.”

“It’ll soon dry, and you shouldn’t tempt Mark, you know he has no self control. Besides you will almost certainly pee in it tonight anyway.”

Ignoring her speech Mark grabbed Sue and threw her over his shoulder. She was still peeing and now urine was running down his shirt. He carried her into their bedroom.

Jane laughed, and turned to her aunt and uncle “Yes I probably, will wet my bed but thanks to Sue you won’t be able to tell for sure if I’ve done so or not.” She went and sat down in her piss wet shorts right on Sue’s wet patch. “Yes it’s still soggy, I hope it dries before bedtime.”

She then looked penetratingly at Mary, “Go on Mary it’s your turn. I know you peed in the ford but you must have some left.”

Mary replied, “I agree you probably will, you often wet the bed when you used to stay with me. You’ve got me properly about the ford I was so desperate, and now I am leaking into the cushion of this chair.” Then after a pause she asked Jane, “did you know this place was pee friendly when you booked it?”

“Yes I admit I did and so did Sue. She claimed she wouldn’t take part. I was more doubtful, it was more did I dare rather than not wanting to.”

“How about Mark?” David asked, “he was pretty turned on by your wetting and just listen to them now.” Noises of play fighting came from Sue & Mark’s room. This was followed by the Sound of Sue screaming in orgasm.

“He wanted us both to pee ourselves in the flat so that he could watch but wouldn’t do so himself. We refused unless he did which upset him.” Jane went on with a quizzical grin She turned to David “How about you are you too mature to wet your pants?

David said nothing.

“Go on I dare you to everybody else has. Now I am going for a swim in the river. I want to rinse this pee out from my shorts it’s beginning to be itchy. Also I need to cool off. Are you coming?”

“Maybe later.”

Mary got up revealing a substantial wet patch on her seat and the back of he dress. She headed out onto the porch.

David got up, dropped his shorts and slipped his shirt off. Naked he went out on to the porch and peed a strong stream straight into the river. “That’s the way to do it,” he then dived in.

Jane and Mary held hands and jumped in together. with Mary’s dress flew up revealing her lack of panties as she went down.

Mary took her dress off and chucked onto the rail and swam naked after David. Jane remained fully dressed until they got out. She thought she might keep the same clothes on, just go out to the bar and dinner already wet. Whilst the others showered and went to their rooms to get dressed up she busied herself getting her bed ready.

When she removed the loose throw covering the couch Jane found it had a fitted sheet under it. She lifted the back cushions off to turn it into a simple single bed. A thin duvet had been folded on top of the back and she unwrapped this ready for use. Then she noticed the big yellow stain from when Sue had pissed all over Mark. So she decided to leave the cover off to allow the sheet more chance of drying before bedtime.

When the others emerged all smartly dressed to go out Jane changed her mind about her wet clothes and stripped off her shorts and top. A clean dress was a better option and getting wet again later would be fun. She dug a long wrap over which hung to well below her knees out of her suitcase. It was held up by spaghetti straps and had a tie belt. It was open to the hip on the left side.

Sue had chosen chose a mini dress well above her knees, Mary decided to look the responsible adult and dressed in dark blue tailored shorts and a demure white shirt.

Mark also wore shorts and a patterned shirt, his shorts were a bit longer than the others but should have remained dry and would have except that Sue insisted on walking beside him and pulling him to the left into deeper water so that his shorts cuffs were wetted. Sues short dress was also wet around the hem after she had tricked Mark. Jane started by holding her dress up to cross the ford but it slipped and dipped in the water flapping against her legs.

David was the most formally dressed. He wore a Hawaiian shirt and cream slacks complete with striped socks and brown mesh shoes and looked very smart and presentable beside his wife. At least until it was time to go and he walked casually down the steps into the water. Having crossed the river the water was running off his legs and the thin fabric clung to his legs. So the only completely dry person as they approached the bar was Mary.

They chose the indoor bar as they fancied shade and something cooler. A sign was displayed at the door.

‘Upholstered furniture in this bar is water tolerant and you may sit on it in wet clothes. However if your clothes are contaminated with mud, salt or urine please rinse them out before sitting down. Please use a fountain or the hand held spray by the entrance .’

There were upholstered couches and single chairs. More upright chairs were arranged around small tables. They settled at a table and David immediately felt dampness soaking up from the padded cushion he ignored it and ordered beers all round. They drank several rounds of beer in this bar before moving outside to the pool area, and another bar.

This ‘Wet Bar.’ was beside the main pool but separated from it. A stream flowing from the fountains ran around the side of the pool. Chairs and small tables were ranged along the length. The depth of water varied between nine inches and two feet so that some chairs had their seats well above the surface and some were submerged by several inches with the water just below the table top. Food and drink was served at all the tables by waiters dressed in standard restaurant outfits. These staff were of course nearly always wet. At the entrance was a sign.

‘Please don’t pee in the main pool it activates the chlorine which stings people’s eyes. If you need to wee please use a fountain then rinse off before entering the pool. You may also pee and rinse in this wet bar stream.’

The water was beautifully warm as it flowed through a shallow pool in full sun on it’s way to the fountains. The five settled at a table in the deeper area loving the warm water as their clothes became saturated to navel height. They ordered more beers all round and then dinner with several bottles of wine. All of which was served to them by Bella who wore a black skirt and white shirt. Her outfit was regularly soaked especially when she had to bend down to pick up dropped cutlery which seemed to happen often.

After dinner they continued drinking until late in the evening. Despite all this drinking nobody seemed to need to get up to go to the toilet all evening.

Jane got chatting to a new friend He was a friend of Bella the barmaid and she introduced him as Trevor who worked in grounds maintenance. Trevor was a local Afro Caribbean boy of about Jane’s age. He was dressed in thin white linen duck pants and a colourful Hawaiian shirt. He came and sat down at their table immersing his pants and his shirt tails. The rest of his shirt, the ‘dry’ part, also looked as though he swam in the sea frequently wearing it, judging by the salt stains on the darker parts of the pattern.

^

Jane talked with Trevor for an hour after the others left to go to bed. Just as she was saying goodnight to her new friend it began to rain heavily. Several people dived into the pool as the air temperature dropped sharply. In a few minutes the top of Jane’s dress was as wet as the skirt. Saying goodnight with a wet light hug which had potential for another meeting Jane returned to the cabin alone.

Feeling chilly Jane took a quick shower in her dress to rinse it out under the warm water. Removing it she squeezed out most of the water and reshaped it before hanging it on the drying rail on the back porch. Then she towelled herself dry and put on her long high neck cotton nightdress. Thirsty again, and still a little chilly she brewed herself a mug of cocoa and sat on the porch watching the rain and the lights of the other cabins reflected in the river.

Cocoa finished Jane went to bed. The sheet looked nearly dry but she could feel a slightly chilly dampness under her bottom. The sensation aroused a renewed need to pee. Apart from this she was now lovely and warm and very sleepy so decided to warm the wet patch and emptied her bladder right there through her nightdress onto the damp patch.

She thought, ‘ah that’s better, nice and warm now,’ and fingers in her snatch and thinking of Trevor she drifted off to sleep.

> . . . .

Jane was awoken by a naked Mary holding a cup of coffee. She sat up and received it gratefully. As she took the first sip her bladder reminded her that it had refilled during the night. Almost without thinking about it she weed through her nightdress. It emerged through the cotton which was tucked down between her slightly splayed legs, and into the bed. She did this whilst chatting to Mary about her new friend. Seeing Mary watching she said “my god I’ve not been here a whold day yet and I’m getting like Colin already.”

Mary laughed. We all will be soon enough I daresay but possibly a little more discreet.

David was the next to appear, also naked. “Good morning Jane2

Mary are you going to swim before dressing?”

“No I want to wake up slowly, I’ll swim after breakfast. And I want breakfast now.”

“How about you Jane?”

Jane drained her coffee cup, “OK.” She threw back the covers and stood up revealing the fresh pee stain on the sheet also she was very conscious of the wet stains on both the front and back of her nightdress and to hide any embarrassment she deliberately forcefully peed some more letting it run down her front and drip off the hem. She then led the way to the diving place and plunged into the river, swam 30 yards across and came back just as David entered the water. The swam races for five minutes before getting out.

Mary emerged fully dressed from the bedroom when they came out. She had on a one piece yellow pants suit. “I decided to cover up as I want to go to the nudist beach this afternoon and that will be enough tropical sun for one day.”

“OK, I want to go into the town this morning so I think I will wear my tropical suit, shirt tie the works.” replied David. He went still dripping into the bedroom to emerge ten minutes later fully dressed with damp patches showing through his cream pants where he had not bothered to dry off.

Jane agreed to go with them and dressed in pink skinny jeans and a white shirt with long sleeves, gold sandals on her feet. “Breakfast here we come. Bye Sue, Mark. See you later.”

There was only a grunt from the other bedroom and the three descended the steps into the water. The went straight to the other side rather than follow the rope line. The water came up to about mid thigh on all three of them. They compared the way their pants coloured up as they got wet and decided they were all equally colourful.

It was already hot and they chose the same river bar as the night before for breakfast but chose slightly higher seats so that their bums remained dry and their pants got no wetter than they already were from the ford. The two women had chairs and David a round stool, his jacket was unbuttoned and the hem hung down round the stool with an inch of it dipping into the water, moisture slowly wicking upwards.

Bella came by with coffee and they gave their breakfast orders. She was dressed as usual in her little black skirt and white long sleeve shirt. As she had only just come on shift her clothes were still totally dry. She was standing knee deep in the stream taking their order on her waterproof pad when several broken branches came floating down the stream. One lgot tangled in David’s stool.

Bella squatted down and then leant forward into the stream to disentangle it. They watched as her breasts dipped into the water. When she stood up there were round wet patches and water was dripping down to the hem of her shirt. Her right sleeve was also soaked as was the back of her skirt. She just laughed and straightened her shirt.

Having eaten breakfast they were beginning to feel really hot and wondering when and where to swim. They were still planning to go to town and catch the hotel bus in half an hour. Things were drying quickly in the hot sun, but not instantly. It was doubtful that they would dry before the bus came even if they swam right away. They considered whether to forego a swim.

On his fourth coffee David was getting fidgety to pee and started looking around for a toilet. There was no sign except the one which gave permission to pee right there in the bar stream. Fidgeting and getting more and more uncomfortable David unbuttoned his jacket letting it swing open. Then he leant forward to pick up a a pot of jam and the corners of his jacket dipped into the water increasing the wet area. “Oops didn’t mean to do that.” he said grinning.

Jane decided he should get even wetter and reached down and slapped the water splashing him in the crotch. In the process her shirt sleeves got soaked. In retaliation David splashed her sending a wave of water over her left breast and soaking his own jacket sleeve up to the elbow. The shock of the cold water meant that David was now desparate and did something he had managed to avoid up to now. He empted his bladder into his dry pants whilst sitting there right in the open where people could see exactly what he had done.

Mary and Jane both laughed and pointed, “Look Mr perfect control has wet himself!”. Then in a spirit of ‘if you can’t beat em join em’ they both wet their own pants. Then Mary stood up and pulled David to his feet parading him around so that the crowd got a good look at all three pants pissers.

“Time to go swimming he said and squatted down dipping his crotch into the water to rinse out the urine. The bottom three inches of his jacket also got immersed and when he stood up it dripped from the hem. He slipped it off and held it up to inspect it.

Mary laughingly told him, “that will take some time to dry.”

“No matter I will just go with a wet jacket.” He stood up and after the other two had also rinsed their pants he lead them over to the pool. He hung his jacket on a post and plunged in, his tie flapping around as he entered the water. The other two joined him and they swam several lengths and ducked each other.

As the emerged from the pool in their light wet clothes it was very obvious that Mary and Jane were both wearing neither panties nor bra.. David’s commando state was just as obvious as he had very dark pubes and his semi erect penis was clearly outlined through his light suit pants.

The bus to the local town hooted just then and they stood up to go. David slipped his jacket on over his dripping wet shirt as they hurried towards it. Wet patches began to show through it almost at once.

Approaching the bus through the entrance lobby they saw it was long wheel base Land Rover. It was very basic, with benches down each side of the rear portion on which the passengers sat. There was no roof, just a frame of ‘roll over’ bars. Nearly all the seats were taken. There were eight passengers seated four on one side and three on the other, half were wet or at least damp the rest dry.

As they waited to board Mary tucked David’s shirt in, buttoned his collar and straightened his tie for him in the process making more wet patches on his lapels. Mary and David seated themselves on the left side with Mary against an already damp woman and David on the end of the row. Jane sat on the other side keeping herself apart from a dry young woman in a floral dress.

Just as they were about to move off Sue and Mark appeared from the trees. Sue was in a summer dress which was dry despite being so long that it would have needed carefully holding up out of the ford, she had obviously decided to appear dry. Mark wore his usual shorts and tee shirt and was also dry apart from wet tennis shoes. He had to take the remaining seat next to David. He tried to not touch his wet suit pants and avoided it at first but later ended up getting quite wet anyway as they pumped along the rough road to the town.

To make space for them Jane had to move towards her dry neighbour, who smiled at her and said, “no problem sit as close as you like.” She moved nearer to her neighbour and after Jane had positioned herself moved back a little until her hip touched Jane’s wet jeans. “Nice and cool,” she said with a smile and deliberately pressed her knee against Jane’s wet jeans and pressed he shoulder against Jane’s shirt wetting her dress in the process. Sue sat gingerly on Jane’s other side keeping as clear of her as possible. The tailgate was closed and they drove off.

Jane then spread herself out and grabbed Sue into a wet hug making a very wet patch on her dress. “You made her wet deliberately didn’t you?” said her neighbour.”

That’s right it’s in revenge for yesterday when she deliberately pissed all over my bed.”

“Really!?”

“Yes it soaked it and it was still damp when I went to bed last night.”

The girl looked alarmed, “Wow what did you do?”

“I was wearing a nightie as it was a bit chilly with the rain so I just warmed up by peeing through it into the mattress. I then went to sleep and had the best night I’ve had in a long time.”

“Cor I think I might try that, I read in the brochure that the beds are pee friendly but didn’t quite realise what they meant. I’m Amanda by the way.”

“Jane.” They shook hands and Amanda pressed even more against Jane’s wet shirt and jeans. “How come you are so really dry when you are obviously keen to cool off?”

“It’s going into town. I wanted to look decent in case the shops don’t allow wet clothes.”

Several passengers laughed. “They don’t care it’s our money they want. Besides lots of them swim in their lunch breaks mostly in their clothes.” said one.

Jane chatted with Amanda for the rest of the journey. Jane sat with her legs spread to catch the sun pressing her wet jeans against Amanda on one side and a slightly irritated Sue on the other. She steamed in the hot sun and by the time they were deposited in the town square they were looking half way dry.

Jane and Amanda had decided to look around together and left the others to go and lok at the harbour. They set off down one of the small streets lined with gift shops and cafe’s.

They wandered around looking in a shop windows, at some jewellery on a stall and clothes in a small mall, until Jane felt a strong need to pee coming on. She said to Amanda, “I’ve got problem, I need a wee, badly.”

Amanda replied, “Do you want to go into a cafe I’m sure they’ll have a toilet.”

“No I can’t do that. You see I made a pact with myself. In bed last night, just as I wet it for the second time I pledged to never use a toilet for weeing for the duration of this holiday. I also resolved not to undo my jeans during the day.”

“In that case you do have a problem if you don’t want a very public wetting. So what are you going to do?”

Jane found herself realising her dilemma and said, “I really don’t know what to do. I need to think about it.”

“I’m usually more comfortable sitting down when I need to hold it. Lets talk this through over a coffee”

“OK this place looks nice” They seated themselves at a street table.

Amanda said to the waiter. “Two coffees please large ones. I like mine flat white. Jane?”

“Back Americano with an extra shot please. And two almond pastries as well – my treat.”

The coffees and pastries arrived five minutes later and they were enormous. “So what are we going to do then?” asked Amanda staring down at Jane’s pink jeans, they looked clean and smart. They were only slightly damp in the crotch. Amanda had tried to sound serious but failed completely giggling uncontrollably.

End of part one.

What will they do to solve Jane’s dilemma? Answers in a comment please!

Rikki.

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Rikki Bare said:

You will need to register on this free site if you wish to read my story.

Sorry to be blunt, but my browser was throwing me warnings about the security risks. Should we really be logging into an http website?
Can I suggest, that if you want us to read your stories, you post them on a more modern website than that one.

Moderators Note:-

Text removed from the original post where external content link was posted.   Peefans policy is not to have links to content which is not freely visible.  ie links to content that needs a sign-up, or 'friends-of', paid content etc.

There is no reason why a fictional story cannot be posted on the site here (assuming it doesn't fail on other site rules) - rather than expecting people to sign up to a third party site to read.

On 4/21/2024 at 10:55 PM, Rikki Bare said:

Sorry moderator,

I will re-post the stories here. They have nothing that is objectionable to peefans  although there is very little peeing there.

Rikki

Very many thanks Gledenwetgoose. You have stopped me being lazy and just posting an old less good story.

It will take a few days to post my original Fountains Hotel story as I am re-writing it to include the extensive peeing bits I had censored out for the old insecure wetlookstories.eu site. I won't be using that site any more.

Rikki

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1