I have signed up to Erome and uploaded many pics in 26 albums.

However, although I still appear to be able to add pics to existing albums up to a maximum if 100 per album, I am being blocked from creating more albums, with a brief message saying that uploads from VPN, proxies or Tor is not allowed. The only one of them that I have is VPN but that is switched off. So I am not actually breaking that rule.

I can see no means of messaging anyone in charge and cannot even find any way to log out, which prevents me from attempting to log out and log back in.

So I guess I wont be sharing many more pics there.

I suspect that they have decided that I am overdoing it, lol.

Edited by steve25805

Could you post a link to the erome account? I’d like to give you a follow lol. If you haven’t already you can find me at https://www.erome.com/durianfuries, they recently added the ability to DM people so feel free to shoot me a message either here or over there. 

How did you log in? Years ago when Erome first launched, I linked it to my pre-existing reddit account and never had any issues uploading albums, although I never tried exceeding 100 items and that may just be a limit of Erome's website.

For logging out, go to the gear icon in the top right of the screen, click it, and then in the top right you should see pink text that says “logout”, across from where it says “Username” at the top of the screen.

I really like erome as an image hosting website, I hope you get this resolved! 

Posted (edited)

I somehow logged in but forget how......I am now permanently logged in and can see no way of logging out.  

Anyway, here is my account there....

steve25805 - Profile page - EroMe

Sorry, but I have the long standing problem on this site that links don't work for me anymore, no idea why.  Still not working. I have the same username there as here though so you should be able to find me

Edited by steve25805