Bus trip with associated desperation

2 minutes ago, Maclir said:

Great story, thanks for writing it and posting. 

if you like them i have written others, since episodes of desperation often happen to me, unfortunately 😄

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Mary Moon said:

if you like them i have written others, since episodes of desperation often happen to me, unfortunately 😄

I love reading them.  On one hand, I feel sympathy for you, I know how desperation makes a person feel, having been in that situation myself many times.  But I also find it arousing to read about your desperation, and the huge relief you clearly have when you can't hold it any longer.

28 minutes ago, Maclir said:

I love reading them.  On one hand, I feel sympathy for you, I know how desperation makes a person feel, having been in that situation myself many times.  But I also find it arousing to read about your desperation, and the huge relief you clearly have when you can't hold it any longer.

When you're desperate, it's bad in the moment. But then in retrospect i always find my experiences exciting

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

Several years ago, I was going through radiation treatment for prostate cancer- which is cured. But the radiation treatment would make me need to pee every 45 minutes.  There were a few times driving when I wasn't able to hold it, and I soaked my pants.  I would get turned on, the more desperate I became.

Most times, if I was driving, and it was in an unpopulated area,I would pull over to the side of the road, and using my car as a screen, unzip and pee on the side of the road.

• Hug 2
1 minute ago, Maclir said:

Several years ago, I was going through radiation treatment for prostate cancer- which is cured. But the radiation treatment would make me need to pee every 45 minutes.  There were a few times driving when I wasn't able to hold it, and I soaked my pants.  I would get turned on, the more desperate I became.

Most times, if I was driving, and it was in an unpopulated area,I would pull over to the side of the road, and using my car as a screen, unzip and pee on the side of the road.

I'm sorry, that must have been bad, good thing you fixed it

Well, the cancer was caught early.  But like most men my age, my prostate is enlarged and I need to pee frequently.  At least once a week I have to pee somewhere in public, in a car park or on the side of the road.  It doesn't worry me now, I am accustomed to it.

But seeing you desperate would turn me on, and if you list control, and wet yourself...  that would be very exciting to see

3 minutes ago, Maclir said:

Well, the cancer was caught early.  But like most men my age, my prostate is enlarged and I need to pee frequently.  At least once a week I have to pee somewhere in public, in a car park or on the side of the road.  It doesn't worry me now, I am accustomed to it.

But seeing you desperate would turn me on, and if you list control, and wet yourself...  that would be very exciting to see

I understand you, i have had a congenital bladder defect since birth, which makes it less capacious and elastic, which is why i need to go often. For me, keeping it for 2 hours is like for a normal person, keeping it for like three times as long