MIL Faucet Dripping with Pee

On 4/9/2024 at 1:10 PM, Brad Wallis said:

Something tells me your MIL knew she was teasing you with that one!

@Brad Wallis I too think that many girls do that on purpose these girls definitely know that their peeing sounds are very hot and erotic. Some girls hiss and gush and whistle very loudly while peeing. Some girls for sure definitely get a kick out of the fact that when they are peeing then they often make really hot hissing, whistling and gushing pee sounds turns people on especially if those people are guys. Some girls that are pee shy though try to hide their pee sounds because of how hot those sounds are. While others girls actually are cool with everyone hearing their peeing sounds. It also depends on how attracted they are to you if they are not attracted to you then many girls may try to hide their pee sounds or at least make their peeing sounds less hot if you can hear them piss in the toilet. And even girls who are pee shy about their pee sounds around certain guys may at times let those guys hear their hissing, gushing, and whistling sounds sometimes while peeing just to tease those guys and or also to test their reactions to their very sexy pee sounds. I highly suspect most girls that can hear at least definitely know just how erotic and hot female urination is to the ears, they for sure know that their pee sounds are very hot to listen to. Girls definitely for sure know that their hissing pee sounds are insanely sexy, they also know the  powerful gushing pees are also very hot to hear. They also know that when they make that sexy as fuck whistling sound while peeing especially if the whistling is also accompanied with a erotic hissing sound then it can really sexually arouse people especially a guy hearing it outside from the closed toilet door. 

Edited by Fan of girls peeing
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1